Good morning everyone

7 Likes

That explains so much.

4 Likes

Hello!
and it’s 20:26 for me now
:wink:

3 Likes

Good morning all! Happy Friday 13th weekend lol. @crownpoodle you should take a few pics for @cavemans pumpkin carving contest. Be the grandkids would love to have their artistic abilities photographed and shown off! Even if they don’t get to see the site lol. Enjoy your family time man.:+1:

5 Likes

Holy crap I never realized how far apart we are. I gotta start remembering this when I message you etc.

I hope all is well brother , more people really need to see the awesome work you do and the knowledge you have. For real ! I’m always impressed by everything you do and wait and watch intently for every post and that’s the 100% truth. Your breeding methods and practices intrigue me very much and we have very similar tastes and preferences so I know everything you make will be in my wheelhouse. Keep up the amazing work over there. :ukraine:

5 Likes

So it’s late morning for you :joy: hope your well

4 Likes

Suuuuuuuper late morning!

5 Likes

Good morning/night @all :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: wish you a nice sunday! :blush:

5 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 ! Morning OG!

7 Likes

Goodmorning all!

7 Likes

Good morning fam!

7 Likes

Good morning all!

8 Likes

Morning folks

7 Likes

Good morning family! Hope everyone is having a great weekend

8 Likes

Good morning all. …Just catching up on my reading. Hope you all have a glorious Sunday.

7 Likes

Yesterday was a success at the Pumpkin Patch. Recharged my batteries for today’s undertaking. Got a stellar weather forecast for a scattering of ashes at sea.

16 Likes

Enjoy this fine Sunday everyone :call_me_hand:t2:

8 Likes

What a beautiful family and photo! That one looks like a photographer shot! Well done! You know I’m with you mind, body and soul today brother. As I said call me or whatever if the need be. Gonna be tough but in the long run something that definitely needed to be done. Much love brother, keep your head up today. You KNOW I’m right by your side 110%
@crownpoodle

11 Likes

Haha my kind of meme! Love it!

3 Likes

I was gonna say, that’s a great looking family. Everyone looks like they are having a great time.

3 Likes