TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I’m telling you, those kids love the crap outta their gramps/grandma ! Every pic , anything I’ve ever seen they are grinning ear to ear just happy to be there. Makes me hope I can impact mine as well if/when the day comes. Love that he’s made me a part of his family too, means a lot .

3 Likes

Good morning everyboday! :sunglasses: :coffee:
Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! @crownpoodle your grand kids look like they are having a great time. Just picture you with an equal smile

4 Likes

Oh yeah @Emeraldgreen . Ear to frigging ear. These guys are the best meds I have. You folks here at OG run a close 2nd. Which I appreciate.

8 Likes

Beautiful family and photo brother @crownpoodle everyone looks so happy and I’m sure that feels good.

Have a good day and if you aren’t you should be smiling as big as they are!

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Amen to that bro ! Love it

3 Likes

Family (+ dogs/pets), friends, roof over head & plants/fungi. All you really need :100:

5 Likes

Homemade Brunch for the family ! :drooling_face:

15 Likes

That’ll hit every spot man. :+1:t5:

5 Likes

OMG. I’m so hungry right now. Just scoop me a healthy serving in a bubble envelope and drop that bitch off in the mail.

4 Likes

Haha! If I had a helicopter I’d drop off a care Meal /package in a heartbeat bro!

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m out and about so I’ll probably hit up Wendy’s or something for a chicken sandwich.

2 Likes

And did. And it was disappointing. Like if I’m paying $12 for a chicken sandwich, why is there only 2 tiny scraps of lettuce and two sorry ass little slices of pickle. Food and labor costs aren’t that fuckin high that you can’t at least load that jank up with lettuce. It’s literally the cheapest thing any restaurant has.

2 Likes

Oh and here… let us pile on enough salt for three days normal intake for a human while we’re at it.
I wonder how many in the medical (I won’t call it the “health”) industry also own stock in fast food shops and the junk food industry.

4 Likes

If you follow the money they probably are all owned by a few corporate juggernauts behind small companies to hide who really owns them. Always big conflict of interests especially when one items can be immediately resultant of needing the other

2 Likes

I look back at my years slurping down fast food, milkshakes, cookies, sugared fizzy beverage etc. & can’t believe how dumb I was.

The final thing I haven’t kicked is artificial sweetners in my water. Plain water is hard to drink 8 bottles a day :laughing: Any healthier tips?

4 Likes

Soda Stream. I drink too much water now.

1 Like

Seriously it changed my life

1 Like

Right on, I’ll check it out. What’s used for the flavoring?

1 Like