TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Exactly the same as regular soda. Grape, cola, diet.
We just drink it straight and the bubbles are fun.

1 Like

Oh so you just drink plain sparkling tap-water? Yea I could probably do that. Guess I’ll get some perrier next time at the store & try that first.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s the best. I’ve got all kinds of flavours but never use them.

1 Like

Lemons are cheap. Cut them in half or quarters to taste and squeeze them into your water.

3 Likes

Topo Chico or Mineragua are way better than Perrier or Pellegrino.
Not my opinion, actual fact. :100:

2 Likes

I have one right now:

3 Likes

It’s habit forming

2 Likes

It is 100%

I like the flavored bubble waters too. I recently discovered zero sugar a&w root beer. No sugar no caffeine. I’m good. Drink those and gallon jugs of “spring water”

2 Likes

I like the sugarless fruity beverages too but I don’t care for the aspartame so I check.

2 Likes

Yeah most diets are aspartame and I don’t care for that flavor either. The zero sugars have something else in them that holds super true to the real flavor of sodas.

1 Like

Yeah I find sugar and their substitutes quite disgusting in drinks now.

1 Like

I quit drinking my sugar recently and it’s crazy how big of a difference it makes in your over all pallet of just how sweet other stuff is.

2 Likes

Yea & the weight starts dropping quick too.

1 Like

Aspartame has a overpowering chemical taste to me.

4 Likes

good morning/night @TopShelfTrees1 and OG family! have a great day! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

5 Likes

Goodmorning everyone!

I have so much going on in the garden, and many more plans are coming together more and more as time goes on.

:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning everybody! :sunglasses: :coffee: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning! Woke up outta likes. :man_facepalming:t2:
While I was just out walking the dog an absolute torrent of flocks of Canadian geese in their V’s flew overhead. I see them all the time for a month now but sporadic, this morning was a whole bunch! Guess they know something we don’t

6 Likes