TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I could not agree more. Honestly it’s truly made me realize how many amazing people are still out there! Like yourself @Wizdom i definitely would add you to that classification. I’ve made friends for life, had my heart warmed more times than I can imagine. And seen true wholehearted kindness . OG has managed to congregate a ton of the best people I’ve ever come across all in one forum it’s amazing and you’ll fit right in!

2 Likes

I know right, it’s plastic too so I’m surprised it’s not a melted pile on my entranceway :laughing:

1 Like

Yeehaw, good to see it made it in one piece :grin:
Anytime big bro, when you told me your ph meter went crapola, I immediately thought about this spare one. It’s new even though I can see tacky resin fingers marks on it lmao. Resin fingers is a permanent condition here :rofl:

3 Likes

Even if it wasn’t still epic! But you can totally tell it is, even has buffer packs in the back and had the seal on it still. You are the best brother, for real :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks man, I try to help when I can :yum: now we want to see lush plants :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s a promise brother. Got you :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Use the goods, bring on the show

3 Likes

If my calculations are correct. My 6 hours in like jail should be up. Let’s see how long this lasts. I better be full as fuck boy! :joy:

1 Like

30 more mins. Okay. Okay.

Haha story of my life!

Haha. Waiting this one out was like a full day at work damn near. My check better not be late hahaha

Fan of Always Sunny?

Absolutely. I have to do it in short bursts the same way I do Shameless. Me and my wife sat down to binge shameless years ago and no kidding, I could feel myself becoming a shittier person!

3 Likes

Still gotta watch that shit ! :man_facepalming:t2: I freaking forgot! Literally gonna find it right now!

Such a good show. Hard not to binge

1 Like

Never heard of it what is it

Premise: Chaos reigns supreme in the lives of a poverty stricken dysfunctional Irish-American family living in the South Side as they run through endless affairs, crimes and scams throughout the city of Chicago.

4 Likes

A show about an alcoholic general piece of shit con artist father and how his equally dysfunctional family navigates around his horseshit.

2 Likes

Hmmmmm not my usual

1 Like

Shameless is pretty hilarious! I gotta watch sunny in Philly though still