TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Sunny is great. I heard through some interview, one of the major beer brands was supposed to be a sponsor of the show like Budweiser or Coors or something. The beer company got a copy of the first episode and were like hell to the fuck no, we don’t want our name associated anywhere near this show. :joy:

2 Likes

It’s always sunny is one of my all time favorite shows so good even popped some Tahoe og x thunder gun express from doc d he did a limited line in 2017 with a bunch of show references :joy:

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how I never saw it…. :man_facepalming:t2:
Soooo many people love it!

1 Like

The same thing happened with Trailer Park Boys and liquor

2 Likes

Never got into it either, too many shows to follow along with now. Ended up getting rid of Netflix, choose what I want to watch now and not scroll hole

2 Likes

One of the greatest

3 Likes

Hands down! So unique I bet it opened a lot of eyes when that become the most popular show !

There’s an Irish show called Hardy Bucks that is very similar and similarly funny.

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out, thanks for the lead. There is one called Housos and it’s the same style mockumentary as TPB but Australian. Great Unknown show.

4 Likes

I’d like to be included in the “Destroy Capitalism” group buy please

2 Likes

You’re hired. But you’ll have to work overtime for no overtime pay. And don’t even think about getting sick.

3 Likes

Can I still give away 10% of my paycheck so that in the event I get sick, you’ll do nothing with that money and make me pay more for Healthcare while penalizing me for my sick time?

1 Like

Look if you want to foment revolution you’re going to have to work long hard hours for very little pay.

I’m committed to revolutionary middle management

1 Like

Oh you’ll have to work your way up to that. And Brad is the owners son in law so you’ll have to compete with him. Fucking Brad.

2 Likes

Shit. Nepo-privilege. I’m fucked.

Ever been in a room with a bunch of self proclaimed revolutionaries? You’ll wish you were in a typical board meeting.

1 Like

We could have a long conversation about how I feel about those groups.
"You know what? With revolutionaries like these, who needs the State, amiright?!!"
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

I’ll see you meeting of revolutionaries with an AA business meeting!

2 Likes

“I’m the most radical out of all of you.”

1 Like