TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Omg that’s priceless!! Never seen that one.

1 Like

whistle connoisseur

1 Like

Is there some kind of course I could take for accreditation?

That’s the tame version. In the original he says “Clean as a whistle, now blow me”. beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Haha epic! Now that’s a superbowl quality commercial!

2 Likes

Careful them trolling words. Catch a predator.

1 Like

Yet they chose this one.

2 Likes

I mean…image

1 Like

Ya, NO COMPARISON :man_facepalming:t2: I bet the 80’s one would get 100-x the laughs and likes. I feel like the people making commercials, movies and stuff are either just lazy af, or have completely run out of original ideas. It’s either dumb af or a complete copy of something done long ago.

2 Likes

The trolmaster! See you definitely should be sponsored by them!

1 Like

Damnit. I went to crush some candies for a few minutes and there’s 70 new comments. I can’t like all those. So any way, are we still talking about baths. Cuz I took a bath the other day and when I was done I instinctually stood up and took a shower.

3 Likes

I just found out that bath salts and soup salts are not the same thing.

2 Likes

Haha that’s what I’d do too, idk why I just never feel clean, probs all in my head. Not like I fit in this one anyway but at my last place my onsuite one was huge/jacuzzi and all, that one I used but mostly to just lay in to ease my neck and back

2 Likes

I should have opted for an over sized tub in my master when I was remodeling it. Instead my ridiculous ass built a 4’x7’ shower stall. Dummy moves.

I was at a fancy resort in northern Ontario and my room hit a little jacuzzi except instead of 8 big jets it had 500 micro jets. It was awesome.

3 Likes

:boom: :sunglasses: :metal:
Very sweett! Now you have to go fishing haha.

2 Likes

IMG_20230822_173312

6 Likes

Man, come down from feeding my plants and realized I won an auction for a new Zippo. Sweet.

15 Likes

@DougDawson do you collect zippos?

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 also you missed a sweet meme spot lol, image

3 Likes