TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I still have the Zippo my company First Sargent got me for helping him with his hot rod on weekends.

11 Likes

I have a bunch of them, I don’t really collect them but I have a collection of them. I came across that auction when I was online buying this one. I couldn’t resist, the darn thing glows in the dark, lol. I do always have one on my side through.

10 Likes

Sweet man, now that’s an awesome memory to be holding. I carry this one every day the last few years.

6 Likes

Ahhh man! That’s epic! I have a few of them, most from here as we used to actually have the zippo factory 10 mins from my house. Was awesome!
That’s a killer one brother, I love it

5 Likes

Now that’s special! So cool my gramps has one with his battalion and one of his dog tags welded on. Always wished I would have got that.

2 Likes

I wish I still had my old Grateful Dead Zippo you guys reminding me of it now lol

2 Likes

I’ve lost a few really killer ones too, one was engraved and all, I’m much more cautious with them now.

3 Likes

Missed alot in here today. Thanks for that mate. Happy the packs arrived. Beauty fishing pack as well :ok_hand: @Bugsandnugs.

2 Likes

Beauty lighter Doug

3 Likes

I thought that too, I’ll never get to these. Then my brain said “F*ck you, get a bigger yard” :laughing:

3 Likes

Ya plus I go through 2-300 a year easy! And give away 20x that

3 Likes

Boom! Got some likes back finally!
Edit - 1 stinking like for 20 mins :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I got it, found it in the parking lot in Alpine Valley after the show. Thanks man😁

2 Likes

Haha SCORE!

1 Like

Dang. That was an interesting read. I missed the fireworks but I’m glad to see the return to jocularity, camaraderie and growing.
I don’t think I have to tell you @TopShelfTrees1, but I will anyway, I see you as a good and decent person. I’ll exchange seeds at the drop of a hat. No worries.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

Oh and full disclosure… your thread rolls so fast I do end up skipping a few posts when I catch up lol

6 Likes

Thank you @MoBilly it means a lot. I’m not even sure what the seed part was about? I’ve given out more seeds than I could possibly count , if I got mad at everyone I gave seeds to that’s missed a post , message or not liked my posts. I wouldn’t have a single friend on OG . Was honestly the most bizzare rant I’ve ever seen. Oh well, definitely not my loss :man_shrugging:t2:

I feel the same about you, 100% be glad to give you anything you asked for , to sit in your stash, pop or whatever. Hell I gave away my entire stash of AOG x MT and AOG F2’s guess how many people grew em out…. Zero and now I have none left for myself. But that’s the entire premise here. Share freely , give to those in need and help others. And I’ve embodied and embraced that wholeheartedly since coming here.

8 Likes

@MoBilly aint that the truth, didn’t check online for like a day and a half and there was like 110 new post in this thread lol. It is definitely a mover and a shaker!

3 Likes

That’s it! You’re on notice!

2 Likes

Yes. But always keep a breeder pack for yourself.

5 Likes

Learned that lesson trust me. :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes