TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I think they sent you my bill whoops. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wild they returned your payment.

2 Likes

Yup, just keep all documents or screenshots of transactions etc. to ensure you have proof , and you’ll be good. They wanna be dumb, not your fault. Just keep trying once in a while . Hell that’s the best thing I’ve heard in a while! Free hydro sign me up! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah. It’s absolutely wild. We initially thought it was just their autopay system was broken. But then we started also trying to make manual payments. Everything comes back, or never gets taken out in the first place.

3 Likes

Document it. Document EVERYTHING. If you don’t have proof you’ll be eaten alive by their lawyers if it does go to court.

4 Likes

The ingenuity of guerilla growers always makes me smile. Getting the job done, Solving problems deep in the woods

Funny how with all our technological advancements over the decades. A simple wheel in a stream to provide power is the preferred method like medieval times.

2 Likes

Also, I’d say put those payments you were trying to make a side for when the day arrives when they want it in full and then your bill is possibly at 3k then.

3 Likes

100% this.

2 Likes

In fact I would email them immediately to tell them the payment was returned and to ask why. That makes a paper trail they can’t hide.

3 Likes

Most definitely a good call, better safe than sorry especially with hydro “owe you owe us 3000$ , can’t pay… NO HYDRO FOR YOU THIS WINTER!”

3 Likes

Another good call.

2 Likes

Take that 3k and start a new life in Tijuana.

6 Likes

Jesse Ventures stomping ground. Down in " The Baja" :joy:

2 Likes

5 month is insane. I lived in a town where the water company was doing some shady stuff, rejecting payments to get the late fees. Someone finally stepped in after years, but seems nothing ever came of it. They only way to get out of these late fees was to stand in front of someone working there at the office and just as easily they would “wave” the fee. It became a monthly visit for the rest of the time we had lived there.

4 Likes

Yeah 100%. All of these “made” and “returned” payments are documented through their email service. I’ve got a paper trail 5 months long. I’ve tried calling them and after staying on hold for several hours, the call just ends. The plus side is it’s illegal for them to cut your electric off in the winter.

I googled reviews on this company. The complaints are a mile long and 10 years wide. Haha. It’s just a trash company. This is what you get with no real competition in the market place.

5 Likes

Pricks, that’s shady af!

2 Likes

Is that for real? I always wondered that ?

Can’t shut it off in the winter?

2 Likes

That’s kind of how we figured it out. Just in passing, my sister made mention of it and it was very similar. Started to google and decided that’s it. I’ll just have to go up there once a month.

2 Likes

Have you guys , especially Horror enthusiasts like myself seen Halloween Ends ? I was trying to save it for Halloween as I usually have a horror marathon but I couldn’t resist last night. I was REALLY STONED TOO! But I absolutely loved it, was very impressed by a sequel of a sequel of a sequel of a sequel. I loved the Rob Zombie stuff (everything but salem or whatever it was smh) so I’ve been biased by the originals and the zombie version but trust me it’s pretty damn good after about 30 mins in

3 Likes

3k will only last you one night in Tijuana. One amazingly awesome night :laughing:

@TopShelfTrees1 I don’t know how you guys can watch horror stoned!

5 Likes

Im not a huge fan of horror for a specific reason, I dont like gore flicks. I dont like horror where the horror comes from torture or brutal killings or anything like that. My favorite horror is the suspense horror genre were you never really see the big bad or what they do, where everything is left to your imagination. Those are the ones I like best.

6 Likes