TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Absolutely ridiculous! That’s what we feed our newborns/babies :man_facepalming:t2:. And yes I do vaguely remember that @Emeraldgreen . Although nowadays that’s about accurate :wink: my wife literally just came home with two bags, and 4 things were free (coupons) it was 86$ , stuff like eggs, juice, chocolate milk, cream, butter, asparagus, rice etc. gotta be wealthy or a farmer to eat real well anymore sadly

4 Likes

I generally try to do my shopping on the outer walls of a store, produce meat bread all seem to be on the outer edge. The isle is more processed. One bag used to average of 50 a bag, it went up to 90-100! Kills me since articles have been written explicitly saying it was just companies profiteering on a situation.

7 Likes

It’s 99% profiteering. They said it was gas, its back to $3.30/gallon in VA, prices are still higher than when gas was $4.75. Or freight backups/ports… that’s all sorted now.

It’s all b.s.

5 Likes

Trucking companies added a fuel surcharge when fuel jumped and are still charging 20/25% also.

4 Likes

Self check out is for the people. Pay in cash and go shopping in your COVID mask disguise. And whoops if you forget to scan a few things. Cream cheese is 8 fucking dollars. Nah Philadelphia is free. Kroger is still posting record profits. Y’all aren’t taking enough. :joy:

5 Likes

Damn I’m slow :joy: now you tell me. I remember thinking one time as I was walking into a bank, that I’d be tackled any other time dressed like this

1 Like

$6 in California, or more.
Not so ‘golden’…

2 Likes

Hahaha when they first started jacking the prices of shit up, I was flagrant with it. I was paying for all of my groceries by banana weight.

5 Likes

As I said slow!outa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Also, I’m a fucking idiot. Measure your own risk vs reward! All stunts performed by a trained professional! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

My risk reward calculator is not necessary the best tool :joy:. I just imagining a 10 pound prime rib going out the door for 4.90!

2 Likes

Bro. I often times imagine what my response would be if I got caught. I imagine it would be something like this “oh my God. I’m so sorry. I’m stupid as hell and not very good at this. Thank goodness you caught that.”

4 Likes

Lol tell them you forgot your glasses and all the pics looked the same

3 Likes

Sounds correct to me ! I always felt that I should receive a discount for doing a job for the store. I never use them for that reason. Still outa :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

That’s not bad either. In all reality I’d probably start screeching about them being a class traitor. :joy:

1 Like

The price of stuff keeps going up, people are gonna get restless/ridiculous quick. Condemning the working/middle class to legit poverty is a dangerous move :laughing:

5 Likes

Labor strikes are just the beginning… they boutta have a full blown resistance!

4 Likes

The boomers who just retired are getting screwed big time, lost 30%+ of their purchase power in 2 years, I expect the resistance to begin there, if one starts but they are pretty old now sooo :laughing:

4 Likes

Dude, if 10% of boomers join up with Millenials and Gen Z, the face of the country would change radically.

4 Likes

I’m 42 and I have never had enough money to buy a car from the year 2000 or later.

6 Likes