TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

We’re the same age, I get it man, my ride just hit 311k.

3 Likes

My last 2 cars were a Daewoo Lanos and a '95 Volvo

2 Likes

Now I’m on a fixed gear bike

5 Likes

That’s pretty cool @HeadyBearAdventures . I would like to think my damaged body can get repaired enough do stuff like ride a bike again. A boardwalk. A tree lined back road.

5 Likes

It’s possible brother.
Not easy, but possible.
I was a rehabilitative massage therapist, and I can tell you about miracles I’ve seen.
The body can put itself back together in ways that baffle doctors.
It’s not magic, it’s just getting back into balance… check out painacademy.net and their YouTube page.
Life changing

2 Likes

I see I liked the right page. The bike is more symbolic. I haven’t been a bike rider for decades. Bike injuries kept me from surfing. Nope.
Anyways, got some nerve pain I can get some help with. Some surgery is in order. After surgery, I still have low back pain. That’s mostly up to me. Core strengthening is in order. I’m thin, so weight isn’t an issue. My insurance will pay for a gym membership, so that’s in order too. The nerve pain has me DOWN for now. So fricking gnarly compared to prior pain issues. Not much sleep. But…I will be back. I have so much support at home. Friends and family, and my OG family.

5 Likes

That website has a free assessment page if you want to dial in on three specific things you need to work on

2 Likes

Good morning/night OG-Fam !! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you all a great sunday!!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

Okay @Gonzo okay @HeadyBearAdventures I see you. We are all the same original model millennial. Lied to about everything from the jump.

5 Likes

Good morning guys! Is it morning already?

2 Likes

They did tell us what they were doing… it doesn’t make it much better, but they did tell us.

9 Likes

They caught a cop doing this in Toronto.

They don’t want to pay cashiers but they’ll sure pay LP

2 Likes

Good morning guys, damn I missed a lot last night! Appears there is a bunch of us in the exact age bracket too :wink: that’s ironic. Hope you all are having a great weekend

8 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 Just got done with trim jail been jamming to some chunes blazing up fat been a pretty relaxing weekend hope your having a great one too homie

7 Likes

Nice to be done with that I bet, time to enjoy the fruits of your labour. I am thank you :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Good morning everybody :sunglasses: :coffee:

Trying to write out my future projects and it gets longer… and longer. :joy:

4 Likes

Haha it’s ludicrous isn’t it :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. I’m 44, so right there with you all.

7 Likes

Good morning folks!

Man, I feel like I’m always chasing my tail never enough time…

But I’m in the garden already getting ready to feed and take some clones of everything that I don’t have duplicates of already.

:coffee:🪴

6 Likes

It’s obsessive at this point haha, The lazy lightning I kept is incredible. Coats my mouth with a deep lemony earth deliciousness, gets you stoned to bone. :grin:

I’m going to let the Haze/sk1 hit the LL clone going into flowering.

With that I’ll have two crosses with the mother ( LLx Chocolate Diesel and LL x H/Sk1) to find a male to work with later on. Also make a LL x Kilimanjaro cross whenever I get those seeds going.

Besides the LL, I really want to make a bunch of crosses with the Kilimanjaro when I get those popped. So many more to list lol

3 Likes