TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Haha. I follow a goat on TikTok named Billy earl. He’s a damn menace to the holler.

4 Likes

Only you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:
:joy::joy::joy:
This is what you get when you turn your billy out with six nannies in heat. This is Blue Boy. He’s the father of this generation of milkers. The old boy got so wound up that he took on front loader.

The folks we bought him from had tried to de-horn him. It failed so he has some gnarly horns. I think it gives him character.
:rofl:
BTW This has already pretty much healed up.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! What a morning conversation. I’m 49 until February. When I was 23 my father told me “your going to be the first generation that doesn’t do better than their parents “ way to sugar coat dad!
Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

That’s awesome! No fear huh?
What a tank!

3 Likes

Pretty much, at least for those of us without a big ass inheritance awaiting down the road. Sad but true :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

@MoBilly is the front end loader ok?
@TopShelfTrees1 its crazy how everyone is pulled into believing we’re still in the 1950! The pr boggles my mind. The unwillingness to look at what’s happening and discuss it also boggles my mind.

5 Likes

Yep exactly, everyone wants to leave it for the next guy to fix…, guess what got is here now :man_facepalming:t2: we need to start taking responsibility whether right or wrong for our own actions. And it breaks my heart there are millions of kids out there learning this through osmosis :pensive:

3 Likes

Keep taking bread of the table and change will happen! I think they’re testing just how far they can push it before people get really pissed. Just for clarification I believe we’re still a feudal system just dressed up like we have a say.
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

“In the darkness, the man with a candle is an easy target” :wink:

7 Likes

One of the reasons I try not to express my views to much in public :joy:

5 Likes

I second this :point_up:t2: :100:

2 Likes

I third this. :+1:t5: :100: %

3 Likes

A bunch of us hiding our light so we’re not a target is sad :disappointed:

5 Likes

I had a billy goat as boy named blueberry he only had one horn. I taught him to shake hands and roll over. My dog Judd was very confused. :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh it’s not hidden just not advertised. When asked there will be an honest answer. I just don’t want to set the spark that makes me have to hurt someone. It’s that simple. I know I have that in me. It’s best to walk around that situation. For now.

4 Likes

That was a real moment of clarity in my life. The day I realized that I was truly capable of extreme violence if I chose that direction. Really took a little bit to reconcile that with this nice guy imagine of myself.
If asked I’ll answer honestly about how I see things. I have learned to read the room though.

3 Likes

Valuable skill. I almost wrote 3 different things and decided they were all a bad idea.

3 Likes

Also a valuable skill I wish I put to use more often. lol

3 Likes

I’m off to bend strings with some friends. Catch you all later. :slight_smile:

3 Likes