TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

It’s one we’ve had since the early 90’s. Made clones, made seeds kept on going. This one I dearly have loved for years.
It was Bubba Kush I’ve had in the early 90 's.
Therefore it is Pre 98… call it what you want! It’s good shit! :v::green_heart:

14 Likes

That’s exactly how I took it. I’m excited for it!

2 Likes

Would the seed pack of yours be called bubba kush S1 ? Was checking my sheet to see if I had those didn’t realize it was a old bubba you have. Thanks

5 Likes

Good morning/night @ all !! have a great day! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like

Lol…I tried again here. If anyone knows anyone who could help me out, please let me know.

2 Likes

Good morning guys, I missed alot last night!
@Tappy im sure someone here can help you out, you are solid in my books, I’ll vouch 100%

8 Likes

Morning fellas. Off to work.

6 Likes

Good morning :coffee:
Hope everyone has a great week! Fall is in full effect. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

12 Likes

Looks a lot nicer than here this morning woke up to snow .

4 Likes

Holy crap! Snow, we had our first frost last night but no snow yet, it got down to 3 degrees last night, was a brisk little walk before bed that’s for sure

2 Likes

Still some the sun hasn’t gotten too yet.

5 Likes

Woah thats a quick turnaround for you guys up there. That cold will be here by Tuesday of next week. Last week in the 70s then into the 50s.

3 Likes

When I see those power line structures, I imagine massive plants in the middle of them. Using it to put up a trellis :joy:

2 Likes

Ironically my first EVER guerilla grow at 14 years old was a hydro field about a 45 min hike behind my school, and I planted under the line structures as the big plant’s surrounding hid them, well most. One got stolen, the other 4 I harvested although way early and it ended up being pretty shit, but it really opened my eyes and all I thought about was growing, so I put one in my closet with cfl’s (my mom found it , lost it and flushed it) but it was about a year later I met Mike and the rest is history

10 Likes

Epic first guerilla grow! Oh, the closet CFL days, Crazy how far the lighting has progressed.

Still the case for me more than a decade later. :grin:

5 Likes

Same here, literally fills my waking thoughts, (and some of my sleeping ones too ) it’s amazing how it music and fishing have occupied my mind for decades now. And it only gets stronger

4 Likes

Good morning all!

5 Likes

Hope you had a great weekend @MoBilly

2 Likes

Morning guys!

Busy 24/7 these days, but lots of good in the works…

:peace_symbol:🪴

3 Likes

That’s what counts…. And busy is definitely a good thing.

1 Like