TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Morning folks. Morning @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Good morning brother, how u feeling today?

1 Like

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

True words.
My weekend was busy for a fact. lol
I went with the band to a couple of places to entertain. That’s always a good thing. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Awesome, glad to hear you had a good time. Gotta get a video for us one of these times, be cool too see you guys jammin’

2 Likes

We are definitely nothing extra special. lol
It’s just a few friends that have fun making noise while trying to lift a few spirits along the way.

2 Likes

Not sure if I’m tolerable, or too doped up and stoned to tell. A bit of both? Lack of sleep? Can’t even stay a joint ahead. I’ll normally roll one or two while taking a break, but can’t stay ahead today. Might be the way of it for the near future.
You can all send a bag here. I’ll get your smoke reports done for you.

8 Likes

That would be a great community service @crownpoodle :grin:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Time to dip some clones

11 Likes

Good morning OGers! …Hope you all have a productive Tuesday.

7 Likes

Mornin boss! Mornin everybody!

8 Likes

Don’t work too hard over there @Indicana_Jones and don’t do anything that’s going to ruin your safety streak :wink:

@MrGreenJeans thank you :pray:t3: same to you my friend, hope your day is great along with everyone else’s.

6 Likes

Morning folks!!

7 Likes

Morning buddy! Got 5 fems into solos earlier. Need to keep things moving! Figure out what to soak next. Saw some bugs late yesterday. No good. Need to ID and address this morning.

5 Likes

Haha. I’m only interested in working 2 or 3 days a week anymore. We’ll see how that goes.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

7 Likes

Wish you all a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Uh oh, little bastards hopefully u eradicate quickly!

4 Likes

Working my ass off over here getting cuts plugged, cleaning up, IPM and rearranging, then I have to take cuts from BOO and a bunch of pics before and after and get ready to start spraying some STS soon too. And pic my new moms . I’ll be around but sporadically. Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

12 Likes

I need to study everything today thoroughly myself, I could’ve swore I saw something yesterday when watering and feeding, but I’ll get in there with a scope and all before I get upset

I’ve had a few outbreaks but not since several years ago so I’m a bit nervous to ever go through it again but I’ll confirm today and make sure to see if I’m being paranoid or if anything is trying to get established…

Good luck @crownpoodle i hope it’s nothing too bad

6 Likes