TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Thank you so much for the care packages today gentlemen :pray:t3: (you know who you are) pretty stoked to say the least! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

12 Likes

Good morning ! What a difference a day makes, back in shorts and a t-shirt yesterday and today isn’t far off!

6 Likes

Morning everybody. Yeah bro. This weather is horseshit. I can’t believe we are getting back up in the 80s this weekend.

5 Likes

Goodmorning everyone!

Here it’s 80-82 the next 6 days, that’s how we do it on Halloween in Florida :joy:

5 Likes

I know right, i called it last week too, had on shorts and was Skyping Mike, he’s like “oh look at you trying to pretend you are on the beach here with me” (aims phone over shoulder) I said “nope just waiting on that last week of 75-80 degree weather to roll through” and :boom: 5 days later it happened :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Lol, we’re used to snow/sleet/hail on Halloween here, I guess it’ll be great for the kids if it holds up, not so much for my fishing though…. :disappointed:

4 Likes

Out temps are still crazy warm but that’s about to change lol. Morning all!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

good morning my friends have a wonderful day! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

5 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . Morning OG.

4 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @crownpoodle and all the crew!

4 Likes

Good morning guys, rainy gloomy day here, but those days are great for getting stuff done around the house/grow I suppose

3 Likes

I am hitting the lake with a friend later today. It’ll be overcast and in the lower 70’s with a slight breeze. They’re pulling some good size cats out of the area (an 80’ deep cove) that we’re going to be fishing.
Wish me some luck guys. We’re getting low on meat and I don’t like buying store bought processed crap. lol

6 Likes

That’s awesome! Have fun and crush em! I’m jealous, haven’t been out in a couple weeks now. Hope you get some monsters! The Stankier and grosser the bait, the more they love it. Get em @MoBilly

4 Likes

Good luck @MoBilly ! Had to double take when I saw “cats” and “low on meat” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

5 Likes

Bahahaha :nauseated_face: yup that’s double take worthy

3 Likes

If you season them right they go down pretty good. Just make sure and cook them enough. Tabby cat is a little stringy but a Persian is good eating.
:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Hahahaha ! :face_vomiting: I know a few restaurants that would agree!

2 Likes

Recon I should delete that before PETA reads it? lol

2 Likes

Good luck. Getchu some.

3 Likes