TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Nah just dump the water on your plants. Now it’s a soil amendment!

4 Likes

I used to watch the show in reruns, but I haven’t seen that one! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

True that! :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of people over the years who thought it best to intervene in Mother Nature’s plans. It doesn’t usually go well. That word wild in reference to animals should mean “warning”.

4 Likes

More often than not. The highway department decided to bring in a plant that they put all alongside the highway to keep down natural grass and weeds. “This will save a lot of money in mowing time”… Ask the ranchers that put up hay in fields along the highway how they feel about their fields being completely taken over by this creeping cover plant. You just can’t get rid of the shit. If you plow your field it just breaks up the roots and then all of them sprout into new plants. It’s like pouring gas on a fire hoping to put it out.
It was a moronic, poorly thought out move that has costed a lot of folks in loss of productive land.

LITFA !!!

3 Likes

Lol isn’t that ironic, we did that here too, they actually have the remnants of 5 species they were testing to eradicate all other weeds and look clean at the sides of the 401/QEW here, well the original test site is down the street from my old house and where Charlii and I walk often and have dubbed “the snail trail” for the abundance of giant snails you can find there EVERYWHERE from late spring to early fall, the damn weeds they planted have overtaken everything including the 10’ fences , climbed the towering oaks and created a jungle that looks like absolute shit! They really must not have botanists on these assessment teams cuz I could have told them a non native vine, that flourishes planted somewhere with no competing vines, an abundance of water (canal literally 40 ft away) and no one taking care of the area would absolutely just take over ! Dummies

And yes LITFA is right @MoBilly :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

so any you goobers get snow yet… cuz WE DID. fml gonna have to break out the boots and shovel in the morning… prob have about 5 to 6 cm’s waiting for me. ugh 6 months of this coming up.

5 Likes

Good morning brotha and OG! :coffee: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods and friends. Holy crap snow out East and West! You guys keep it I’m literally wearing shorts right now. Sheesh, not even November yet I’m expecting another month before snow :wink: :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

And I woke up out of likes ……

3 Likes

It’s been beautiful out these past couple days, upper 70s. :sunglasses:
Next week it really drops off.

3 Likes

Same here, absolutely gorgeous, shorts and a hoodie weather, I love that cuz it’s all gonna end real soon! :wink: I’ll take it! Love watching and hearing the geese fly overhead daily too

3 Likes

We didnt get any here , maybe cause it was 94F yesterday :fire:

4 Likes

Bahaha , ya that’ll do it! No reprieve huh? Damn I still can’t believe it got so hot it killed the bamboo @Jetdro that blew my mind, bet the dogs can’t wait for cooler weather either

2 Likes

I’m not a big fish fan either, but the best fish I’ve ever had was on a camping trip. Caught a fat cat, fileted it and used double dutch chips as a breading and cooked in cast iron over the fire.
Double dutch were those old dutch chips that were a little thicker and double the seasoning…they were popular in the mid-90’s. So good.

4 Likes

It’s still alive it’s been raining here and yes the pack is completely sick of the weather it was miserable yesterday and supposed to be the same today

3 Likes

Morning everybody!

7 Likes

Goodmorning folks…

Weekend starting good already as I’m getting a pack of Bodhi Field Trip and Strayfox Hollywood-Fighter HP paid for today since I got my check.

And this week I got more a boatload of supplies as well.

Peace

10 Likes

Morning everybody!
Still been riding highs in the 80s and lows in the 70’s, but tonight’s supposed to get all the way down to 65! :cold_face::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes