TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Good morning all!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Love invasive species :disappointed:.

3 Likes

Nice! @Weednerd.Anthony both great grabs!

2 Likes

Haha don’t we all, the amount in our waterways alone is absurd, and it’s only getting worse as it seems every year there’s a new plant or 10, a new fish, frog, and a bunch of mammals. But we can’t blame the animals as most are being pushed out of their natural habitats unfortunately. What a world we live in :man_facepalming:t2: just push the wolves out to build condos, malls etc. then blame them for every problem and make it open season on them, then when the numbers dwindle away and it catches the eye of the public. Add them to the endangered list and spend millions trying to reinvigorate the line and bring it back from the brink :flushed: makes sense right :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It’s all theater unfortunately.

1 Like

Most definitely, as soooo much is nowadays! At least many are seeing the truth now so there is still hope :thinking:

2 Likes

From my experience people only see anything once it effects them personally. I wish I saw more people truly observing what’s happening.

3 Likes

Sad but true…. Although I do see more and more as time progresses.

2 Likes

I see progress mostly from alternative ways to research/ gather information. If you want it’s possible to research so much than ever before. Previous information was whatever the “news” said. A tipping point is always reached with people seeing what is happening. The early crowd of people understanding are ridiculed and the masses catch up at a later point.

3 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony damn that’s a score where did you find the field trip?

3 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds My buddy saw it up for auction on IG from a guy he’s bought packs from, so he helped me get it as I’m not on there, I don’t really do social media only Discord and on here primarily.

3 Likes

That’s not a bad way, also don’t blame you this is about all the social media I do also. Not a bad way the others seem be more drama filled. Like IG and FB

5 Likes

You ain’t kidding. I lived and worked as a cook in New Orleans for 3 years. Find those good ol mom and pop style restaurant and BAM! Will blow you the fuq away. The tastes and flavors combinations with lots of spices. Not meaning heat just a lot and different spices that are amazing. Good evening all hope you all have good weekend!

6 Likes

good morning/night @ the OG -fam!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you alll a nice and relaxed weekend!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: giphy

7 Likes

Good morning OGniverse! And a good morning to you
@m0sirys that meme/pic had me laughing! Nice!

7 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 @m0sirys
The rest of you when you get here.

7 Likes

Goodmorning everyone

:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning guys! Back to colder temps again here, 80’s yesterday, and 50’s today and rain . This is the weather that gets people sick, the crazy fluctuations and all. Back to hoodies and pants or track suits I suppose.

6 Likes

thats how it should be cat are always great for a

meme :rofl:

5 Likes

Haha ! Thanks for the laughs bro ! :pray:t3:

3 Likes