TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

What is your thread?

2 Likes

I believe I’ve seen you in there a few times @Emeraldgreen. It’s just called “Check out my perpetual grow!”

6 Likes

@HighTilliDie whats your grow thread? Edit: maybe smoking too much had to read that a couple times before it clicked lol!

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 you care if I post a link up?

3 Likes

On my way! I don’t want you talking to yourself when I’m around at least😂

2 Likes

Outta like but I appreciate it @Emeraldgreen and @Hotrods_and_hounds! I’ll have to look into your guys posts as well!

3 Likes

I got that cloner too. It worked perfectly the one time I broke a branch off and popped it in there to see what would happen.

3 Likes

@Indicana_Jones lol skipping the clones just want to start a full plant. Giving me bad ideas over here.

1 Like

Wait you haven’t looked at our threads :joy:

3 Likes

Lol im trying to make my rounds. I frequent the new threads the most but I will search you and look up your grow I promise

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:I understand

3 Likes

Hahaha. The plants weren’t that big yet. I could imagine breaking a big ass branch off just before they were getting ready to go into flower. Clone already having 6 nodes haha.

4 Likes

Good morning/night @ the Og fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great sunday!!! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Good morning :coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning fam, couldn’t get outta bed this morning, feelin zombie ish , rainy, cold, gloomy :weary:

9 Likes

Morning buddy.

8 Likes

Morning folks!! How’s everybody’s day looking?

8 Likes

Pretty good, more work with the plants for me if I can ever get going…. :joy: what you up to today @Hotrods_and_hounds ?

5 Likes

Mornin fam.

I’m in the same mode. I got up, ate breakfast, got my trim jail tools together and got back in bed. The only difference is it’s gonna be 85 here today. Fuggin false fall can sug it!

6 Likes

Haha no doubt! 85 Damn!

3 Likes