TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Shoot coffee, breakfast have to hit the grocery store then the grow shop and maybe take the pup to the park. She wakes me up everyday about 5:45-6. Kinda used to it now, she the boss hops in bed and flip against me then just hear the tail start thumping

6 Likes

God I miss having a puppy around, Charlii has her routines now and as she ages is getting less and less active, although getting woken up at 5:45 may change my outlook :wink:

6 Likes

Go morning OGers! It’ll be another beautiful fall day here. Good day to be alive, and spend as much time outdoors as possible.

I’ve been dealing with Covid for the past week+. This will be my 11th day with it, and I feel ~mostly~ better. Was still testing positive yesterday, and I won’t bother testing today. …Gotta conserve the remaining tests for work days.

I managed to avoid getting it during the first few years of the pandemic, so this is my first bout. It’s been like a head cold for me, but it has stuck around longer than a head cold usually does. I think another day out in the sun (like yesterday, doing yard work), ought to help finish it off. Wish me luck!

15 Likes

Glad it didn’t hit you too hard! It hit me pretty bad actually, only 9 days but I couldn’t walk up two flights without almost passing out, my head was horrible and all I wanted to do was sleep . @JAWS had it real bad recently. Had me worried in fact, sucks this crap is still part of life. Feel better my friend, you’ve got this ! @MrGreenJeans

10 Likes

Yeah it’s def different being back at the puppy stage, but she’s a little cutie. Harley was such a great dog in his older years you forget all the puppy stuff that happens.

4 Likes

The breeder said Beagles “usually” settle down at about 4. Willie was 14 1/2 when I lost him. He had the brain of a puppy until he was 10. I need to find photos, show my boy off. He was actually in Show Beagle Quarterly! I never showed or bred him. He physically had the quality traits, but he was such an obstinate, stubborn, bull-headed beast, there was no frigging way.
He had more personality than most people I ever worked with.

6 Likes

This is Charlii 1000% I know you showed me a pic a few years ago. But I’d love to see more as I know many of us would.

4 Likes

I was just gonna ask @Hotrods_and_hounds for some pics too :wink: let’s see that pup

3 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

Jenny is the super mutt black and white and Harley is the red. He was a big goof, she’s just at the stage where she wakes every morning and chooses violence straight outta the gate.

3 Likes

Harley looks identical to my brother and sons god fathers red nose pit! That girl was an acrobat! She’d grab onto branches like 6/7/8 ft in the air and just swing there locked on until he said release. He had an attack word for his wife (runner/jogger) in Toronto and shed go from 0-60 in a heartbeat! But was the sweetest pup, basically helped raise my kids along with Ciara (my good friends rotti r.I.p) gorgeous dogs!
@Hotrods_and_hounds

3 Likes

IMG_5648

• List item

Those eyes ! Omg I could never say no to that gorgeous face!

8 Likes

Here’s my weirdo:

17 Likes

Labradoodles are sweet dogs. My friend and neighbor Mimi has a boy Labradoodle named Prancer. Looks identical to yours. Is yours a labradoodle?

4 Likes

So cute! Always loved those dogs, so kind, friendly and absolutely great with kids

5 Likes

He’s a cockapoo. Lots of people think he’s a golden doodle as well.

He’s a very strange boy but very friendly and loves everyone. Except a few dogs with whom he does not get along. Not sure why.

4 Likes

Those are sweet dogs also. Thought he looked a little small. Then thought @Foreigner might have a tiny sofa. :rofl:

4 Likes

There’s quite a bit of size variation with the breed. He’s not an “officially” recognized breed because he’s not enough of an IBL

4 Likes

@Foreigner def a cutie, then is the cockapoo have spaniel in them?

3 Likes