TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I never got how people without legit sever pain got hooked on hydrocodone. They gave me some for my shoulder in high school and that shit made me itch. I hated it. Junky itching your nose and stuff. Nahhhh. Wasn’t for me.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s gonna be one of those days , much respect to all of my brothers :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I’ve used rapid rooters/root riot/rockwool/jiffys, mostly whatever was on sale haha. So more recently with price hikes and availability problems I visited my growshop buddy and we talked about propagation options, old seeds, stubborn cuts and he gave me a handful of these to try out.

They’re called medicoir grow cubes and they perform amazingly well. The medicoir brand ones are somewhat expensive but he’s ordering a few cheaper options see if we can work something stupid cheap and keep the performance :call_me_hand:

To be continued :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Nice so are those coco based??

I looked at some coir based plugs recently myself, but I haven’t bought any yet.

4 Likes

Yup coco fines then pre treated so they’re ready to go. They’re about 50cents each, we’d like to lower that hah

I proposed tea bags and make some diy ones that said I’m not sure I want to chain fill tea bags :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice! I’m down to try anything, if it holds up to rapid rooters or close I’m sold. I think it’s whatever juice they had in those rooters was great shit! Maybe k should find out, add it myself see if it was or the medium. That spongy coir, tree bark stuff I know we’ve talked about this a few times brother @Mithridate

Keep me posted on that

3 Likes

Wished I could find these again . I think they quit making them they worked excellent. IMG_0601
Came wet ready to use .

3 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior Amazon.ca

Thanks but those aren’t the same this package contained the liquid if you shook the package you can hear the liquid sloshing around in the package.

2 Likes

https://wholesalehydroponics.ca/rapid-rooter.html

Maybe this one? @ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

That’s them thanks for the link . Expensive but they sure work good.

1 Like

That’s the ones bro! Exactly

2 Likes

Thanks @Andrane , 1 left in stock I’m gonna email and see if they will get more. Pricey for sure but I love those things! Plus I see it’s GH now…… hmmm?

1 Like

Last time I’d got them they were 22 bucks

1 Like

I know right! I think it was 25 here. Plus if I’m grabbing them I want a few, otherwise it’s pointless. Over 100$ for 3 though is nuts cuz I’m tossing the tray lol

2 Likes

But they work exceptionally well .

2 Likes

I know it’s different, but I use root riot and I just saw a 1500 pack of them shits for like $250. Might have to do that here soon.

3 Likes

Secrets’ in the sauce.

They’re all the same “grow sponge” tree bark fines and organic polymers…

I saw them for real cheap lol

2 Likes

Ya I’m gonna grab one and copy the recipe, unless I can find it online…. Now that I know it’s GH it makes it much easier.

@Indicana_Jones where?

I just grabbed a box of Florofoam ones from floraflex. Think it’s 250 in there. Was like 70$ but I had a 50 dollar credit, only reason I took a shot but I prefer those style big time. They are the same, minus the SAUCE

2 Likes

Are oasis cube any good? They come pre moistured and they’re 120$ for 2040 cubes at my local shop :joy:

1 Like