TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Hmmm? I think so but not positive I’m gonna look. If so I’m saving up for a box.

Ahhh look to be the same as the floraflex ones. Hydrophilic foam. It’s actually pretty cool, retains water well. I’ll know in a week or so if they work well. Got like 30 in starts now

1 Like

Oh shit. They are on sale that’s why.

Still comes out to about 20 cents apiece

1 Like

Man! I wish my credit card could take it…, I’d be a dead man! Hmmmm? Time to sell something.

2 Likes

Group buy!

1 Like

I could prob help you out.

2 Likes

With rhizotonic you can clone with anything tho… even dirty socks would work :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Haha. I know that’s right. I know theres a guy walking around my neighborhood doing all kinds of odd jobs that has all types of random shit for sale. He gave me a box of nails the other day. I’m gonna ask if he can sniff out some root riots. Just buy him some lunch or something.

1 Like

Bahaha I miss boosters!

2 Likes

You are too kind brother

Canna rhizo ?

1 Like

Yessir. I got tired of trying to source cubes etc lately I just stab cuts in a cell tray filled with promix and spray them once with rhizo, tape the dome shut and 7-10 days done.

Comes to 1 cent a tray

Unless I’m running rdwc, the cubes can hug my manhood

2 Likes

I used to love canna , and I’d get it cheap when it was within 30-45 days of expiring. But they stopped carrying it at my shop. That’s when I went to cultured solutions as I had just got my current culture setups too. Never been back, I thought they switched it, guess not or they altered formulas, great to know, although it’s probably 96 $ a litre now. I swear I’ve still never had the flawless runs I did with canna since, always something

3 Likes

The rhizo price didn’t skyrocket, it’s like 80$/l since 1995 lol and a little goes a long way.

I had stopped using it and picked a 250ml bottle just to spray cuts… it took a while to finish it at 1-2 ml a litre

I tried the canna peat… says to let it sit 4 hours… who got time for that

3 Likes

I always paid 58$ all in for years. Here anyways, 35$ if it was gonna expire, I didn’t know they had 250’s

2 Likes

Oh for sho’

4 Likes

Gonna have to grab some again one day when I can, nice! I’m doing all sorts of experiments lately! I 100% am going to figure out how to get some cheddar for those riots too, That’ll last me 100% got nutes galore , need rooting supplies . Hormex, cubes bad

3 Likes

Gotta get a side gig man :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I hear ya tho, when you start running out of stuff it’s no fun. Guess how I know all the cheap ass tricks :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Happy Saturday y’all all 15 minutes so far for me lol. Just caught up on 200+ post damn I can definitely tell you are feeling better @TopShelfTrees1 so forgot to post but jenny is heading up your way! Took your advice and just went simple plastic coin and dollar store card instead of the bubble envelope lol. It was so hard for me to put these last 5 seeds in the mail. Had anxiety for almost a whole day :rofl::rofl:. I believe they will get to you safely once in your hands no worries. Don’t trust the post for shit though.

1 Like

does this product work decently ?. looking for a root booster myself.

thanks …

4 Likes