TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Good morning y’all!

Hope everyone is having a good day so far.

1 Like

Good morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Hope everyone’s coffee is smooth and delicious.

2 Likes

@JAWS its amazing. Trust me I used to use it faithfully as my stim and in Veg and you won’t believe it. I’m going to grab some again too when I can it works I guarantee

3 Likes

Good morning fam!

3 Likes

We’ll be good. Only issue I’ve ever had is when they closed the PO and switched the boxes/pickups but didn’t inform people nor remove idle boxes :man_facepalming:t2:. But other than that I’m batting 100

1 Like

Morning Top. Gonna be a fine day

9 Likes

Helluva view @Smooth hope it’s cooling down some there?

2 Likes

Yup, what topshelf said :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve used other brands when the shop was out but always come back to this one.
Used as a foliar early on its fantastic

4 Likes

@Smooth is that your backyard?

2 Likes

Finally seeing some relief from the record heat wave.

2 Likes

Uhhhhh sometimes Top.

1 Like

Morning fellas. Went and got me a fancy frappe dappy Starbucks coffee this morning.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

I’m officially jealous! I dream of backing onto a lake, stream etc. and if it’s full of trout or salmon I will probs never leave home again :joy:

1 Like

Ooooh, rich guy!

1 Like

Haha. According to economists, if I just stop it with the Starbucks I’ll be driving a Lambo in no time.

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen All canna products are pretty good and lots of folks use them with good results!

I’m using their Coco currently and I can’t say enough it is the best Coco I have ever used without a doubt. Yeah, it’s a little pricey, but I’d rather pay more for each bag then struggle with a hassle of cheap or very low quality coco.

I hear using their nutrients that are designed for cocoa with their Coco generates amazing results, both high potency and good yields across different Genetics, and that is based on grows I’ve seen by regular folks not claims by the company or anything like that.

3 Likes

Definitely, I killed it for years with their products and coco, followed their directions and all. Was steady fire! Making me think about it now has me upset I didn’t just move back. It’s organic too. How can u go wrong

2 Likes

Some of your Brethren

2 Likes