TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

2 Likes

I fucking love hot rod

3 Likes

Whoaaaaa Jackpot

3 Likes

Congrats on all the great stuff! Sure is awesome when people are amazing!

4 Likes

That piece was way up in the dry stuff. I could see it from quite a ways away. I did not polish this. Came out of the ocean almost like this. I’ll use mineral oil and a soft cloth, that’sabout it. How many million years was it washed in the ocean? Did it wash up, or wash down? There’s veins up in the hills. When there were landslides, sometimes there was boulders in it. You can’t do that anymore. I don’t think you can even pick a piece above high tide.

2 Likes

You pick one or two to start with?

2 Likes

That piece was way up in the dry stuff. I could see it from quite a ways away. I did not polish this. Came out of the ocean almost like this. I’ll use mineral oil and a soft cloth. How many million years was it washed. Did it wash up, or wash down? There’s veins up in the hills. A friend had a gold mine and claim. Botryoidal Jade vein in the gold vein. The bots looked like green soap bubbles. I went 5 or 6 years where I was up picking 3 or 4 days a week. I just picked the beach. No diving for me.

1 Like

2…… but god is it hard, still flip floppin’

3 Likes

How can you not…. One helluva guy. You aren’t so bad yourself @leetdood :wink:

5 Likes

pretty addictive is seed collecting! come to the darkside! we have seeds! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Goodmorning everyone, have a good day!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone

7 Likes

Good Morning everyboday! :coffee: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Morning y’all. Today’s gonna be a good one.

6 Likes

Beautiful Jade @TopShelfTrees1 & @MoBilly !!!

I’ve made wraps for my wearable specimens using 50lb braided line so there’s no messing with the stones:

(Left to right: Moldavite, Silver, Herkimer Diamond, Boulder Opal, Libyan Desert Glass)

Around my neck I wear a “donut bead” Nephrite Jade necklace at all times. :ok_hand:

14 Likes

@Pigeonman
Very nice!

7 Likes

That’s cool. I’ll show this to my granddaughters, got 2 will love it! Thanks for sharing this.

5 Likes

Good morning fam! @Pigeonman thats awesome! Thank you. I definitely have lots of fishing line! Thank you :pray:t3: you’ve got some really cool ones, awesome

6 Likes

Seedlings all moved to the big tent for the moment, so I can adapt to the big lights just before uppot time

18 Likes

New cuts doing great

21 Likes