TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . It seems you’ve been doing something besides looking at packs of seeds.

5 Likes

good morning @ all! !! have a nice day!!! :blush:

3 Likes

That’s for sure, my back was in so much pain last night it’s insane! Think I overdid it the last couple of days…. But I’m sooo behind, getting there though. Hurts me to see some of these tbh, they definitely show signs of neglect

4 Likes

Your back. My back. Lots of us here arguing with our bodies over what we can and can’t do. Or is it should and shouldn’t do. I’m half way thru my 1st Trainwreck Meds joint. Got another ready. The balancing act of smoking to tune up my back vs being helpful shopping with my wife in a bit today.

6 Likes

I am not helpful shopping. “Yeah yeah put it in the cart and let’s go already.”

6 Likes

That makes two of us…. Except I tend to toss in all sorts of random goodies :wink:

4 Likes

I’m such a shopping liability that I don’t have to do it anymore.

“Which yogurt should we get?”
“I don’t care as long as it has fat in it.”
“How about peach?”
“Does it have fat in it?”
“Yes”
“Decision made.”

8 Likes

Haha that’s about right for me too, this chicken look good? “Boneless, skinless?” Yes, BEAUTIFUL IN SHE GOES! Oh look cream is on sale “really?” Proceeds to empty entire fridge shelf into cart. And don’t get me started on danishes , especially lemon, or my Italian lunch meat and provolone! “Give me one pound of each please?” Hands them too me, looks :eyes: “28 per pack! :grimacing: “ proceeds to hide them under stuff, until we get to the checkout! Then “ oh I’ll be right back we forgot the bags :wink:

6 Likes

My wife prefers solo shopping too :wink:

5 Likes

And my luck continues…… been patiently awaiting this one, can’t tell you what it means that you took the time to think of me. Amongst all the chaos you must witness and endure daily! My fellow Ukrainian brother, @Shevchenko :pray:t3: THANK YOU :pray:t3: SLAVA UKRAINE :ukraine:

17 Likes

thats your good karma man ! you deserve it :slight_smile:

this keybord kills me

5 Likes

Thank you so much :pray:t3: love this place and all of my friends I’ve made!

3 Likes

What in the world did you get from the Ukraine?

5 Likes

yeah this site became a lovely routin everyday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hate it, she hates it. We’re rarely at the cart at the same time. I get what I want, so does she. We get it done dang quick, then a nice lunch for a reward. Except the local university just started back up, so shopping mayhem was happening. 47 years ago I did the same…started school there.

3 Likes

Beanses from my brother @Shevchenko

5 Likes

What university is near by ?

1 Like

Thank you brother @Shevchenko

18 Likes

Cal Poly, in San Luis Obispo. SLO is 14 miles. Midway there’s Cuesta Junior College, and a prison, but mostly cows. Mostly ag stuff.

3 Likes

There’s a prison everywhere out there no? And cows :joy:

2 Likes