TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I wonder where one could find jade naturally in the US/Canada that’s not a store…. @crownpoodle @MoBilly @Pigeonman

4 Likes
Wyoming Seminoe Reservoir, Warm Springs, Atlantic City
Washington Bridgeport
California Paso Robles, Big Sur, Eel River

can someone confirm that this is true?

3 Likes

Why thank you @m0sirys i looked and it appears you are correct!! Now to plan a massive road trip! :wink:

1 Like

i just did a quick search !thats the only reason :smiley: your welcome :slight_smile:

and canada also quick search !

In Canada, high-quality nephrite jade can be found in both Ontario and British Columbia12. While Ontario has smaller nephrite deposits, British Columbia is the primary source of Canadian jade, with significant deposits in the Cassiar, Ogden, and Dease Lake regions1

2 Likes

Been dying to get back to California for several reasons, here’s another excuse! Sweet

1 Like

Ooooh Ontario! Niiiiiiiice! Man I’m gonna deep dive this stuff now, bless all my friends up with jade , and if I’m lucky find something like @crownpoodle s giant gem !

1 Like

yeah when the political course stays like this in germany , i think i should leave here by the end of this Legeslature periode. that they are not learning from the past…

1 Like

that would be great ! sure gone be a funny trip! and than do some rock betting ! ok i think this is more a chinese thing

1 Like

Oh man, you are in Germany too huh? I have another good friend who lives out there as well. Come to Canada, I assure you you won’t regret it, and if you come to Ontario I can surely help you in many ways along the journey/transition

3 Likes

born an raised in the former capital Bonn a couple of years ago!

i`m absolutly sure i won´t regret that! canada is so lovely as far as a german can say that from tv :rofl: :rofl:

when th time comes we will talk about that. thanks for offering your help. i will get myself some infomation.! i think the most importend would be work. working for 12,50 you cant do anything here it so ridiculous !

2 Likes

Just be careful with the jade, it’s made from asbestos. AKA don’t inhale any of the dust from the rock if you are working on it.

1 Like

My pleasure, and work is usually the easy part :wink: and I mean what I say, definitely got your back :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

I had no clue! Thank you for the warning/advice @JoeCrowe ALWAYS appreciate your advice and heed your warnings.

2 Likes

I’m considering a mail order bride. Tough and Beautiful. :100:

3 Likes

Salmon River OG f2 doing great! Can see the huge broad leaf trait beginning from the first set. I have wanted to grow this strain for years! But getting the professors stuff was literally impossible over here.

8 Likes

hey mate did you mean to leave a name in there?

3 Likes

Thanks Leet :pray:t3: always lookin out! Much respect

2 Likes

So for clarification in amongst the seedlings we have:
Bag Of Oranges x20
Corey/Heime @hoss8455
SFV OG f3 @Budderton
Salmon River OG f2
Dirty Taxi f2 @Emeraldgreen
Casey Jones f3 @Zett
Almost forgot dubble limes v2 @SonsOfAvery

18 Likes

Those are gonna be spectacular dude, keep cuts :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Most definitely! So much easier now with my shelving etc. I can for sure say that I missed being in here every day for hours , just nice to be back with my trees but it’s a bit overwhelming with so much to do

11 Likes