TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

So the next group of these popped no problem for you? Looking forward to seeing everything growing!

4 Likes

Anybody heard from @jaws recently?

3 Likes

Probably the best state in the U.S. to find jadeite or nephrite specimens is California. In Northern California, you can find jade in Eureka, at the gravels in the Trinity River near Willow Creek.

In Siskiyou County, the area of jade mines north of Happy Camp is excellent to find some rarer types of jade. Here you can find even gold-laced jade specimens. Trinity County is also a hot spot for jade collectors. There, the gravels along the Trinity River are filled with jade pebbles.

However, Mendocino County is the best region in Northern California to find jade. The gravels along the Eel River are filled with jadeite specimens.

6 Likes

He posted something Sunday over at PHenohunter forum.

1 Like

He liked my irene post

1 Like

Cut that Italian lunch meat out of your diet man!! Haha

3 Likes

Guys bananas ? What shld i do chop the beautiful plants or pluck and pray ?

2 Likes

pluck and pray

4 Likes

just a note to say, “the xj-13’s hit the mail today and are on the way.” :seedling: :wink:

1 Like

You sure on one i plucked like 7 diff spots on other like 4 makes me nervous af lol

No I’m not sure lol. But that’s what i would do :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Haha ok there gonna sit in corner out of flower spot until someone gives me a reason i shld chop haha pls helpppp

1 Like

@PatHealy cutting out the Italian Sammie’s is going a little far, something that’s taste so good just had to be right.

2 Likes

What’s the strain/cultivar? How many other plants you have? You looking for keepers or just running from seed every go? Is it just for you or you trying to eat it out to people?

1 Like

Tell me about it. Probably my favorite thing there is, but soooo bad. Haha I just reserve them for when I’m at/near a really really good Italian market and indulge myself. One every 6-8 months or so isn’t too bad as long as you do some extra cardio and get plenty of fiber and pre/probiotics that day.

1 Like

Test run on gushmints crosses have 18 in fkower will be for me friends n family butlooking for keepers i will be chopping one as i just looked again and found more i have a clone of it just sucks cause its super dank smelling and looking

Cant link my thread on phone sorry

1 Like

If looking for keepers and you have quite a few plants, I’d toss any that show intersex right away.

4 Likes

yep unfortunetly thats what i am deciding succccccccks it smells like strawberry pie and something else

If you have cuts of it held back and that was a seed plant flowered out, keep one clone in veg and flower another out next run to see if they show up again. You’ll know the plant to keep an eye on.

3 Likes

killed them off… was the right thing to do. hopefully the last 16 werent effected.

1 Like