TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

I was stationed in Kaiserslautern from 1973 to 1976. I loved Germany back then. I hear it has changed a lot. And not so much for the better.

Good call @204medismoke id kill her 100% with that many.

3 Likes

had to be done :unamused: lol

3 Likes

I think itā€™s the right move. Especially so early. Being on a banana hunt all the time is no fun.

4 Likes

Keep in mind your clones will run different than the seed plant. Donā€™t make a choice before you do a clone run since your looking for keepers

3 Likes

Anybody ever run the Las Vegas triangle kush?

3 Likes

I have not but itā€™s great! And itā€™s pretty much unanimous, never heard anyone say bad things about it. Did u get a hold of @JAWS i know heā€™s been busy the last couple of days but heā€™ll hit you back .

3 Likes

he liked my post about him liking my post. im sure he did

3 Likes

Lol that read funny :grin:

2 Likes

I donā€™t need to get ahold of him just havenā€™t seen him post in a few, I am bad about routine so when things change a bit I just tend to notice. Just nice to know people are ok.

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 cool you like it better than the normal tk? I have never grown it but had it a few and liked it. Iā€™m just over here after we started talking about seeds went through my damn collection and I as like I need a kush run. So trying to figure between lvtk, tk, and Bubba s1.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a hard oneā€¦. Been a long time since Iā€™ve had either TK version. (Thatā€™ll change soon) Iā€™d vote the LVTK just for the sake of uniqueness

4 Likes

British Colombia.

There even was a show!

3 Likes

Our brother @SHSC-1 has some knowledge. I canā€™t remember the specifics, but Iā€™d talk to him. @MoBilly mentioned Monterey County. Good call. Thatis where I found all mine. I have some from the Eel River a friend gave me.

1 Like

Jade city according to the tv show.

2 Likes

I love discovery/history channel. Canā€™t believe I never saw this, thank you :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

good morning @ all! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 itā€™s a lot of fun but may now be harder to findā€¦

The Tahltan First Nation was not happy with what was going on and Discovery never did make it clear if this is why they stopped making the show.

6 Likes

Makes senseā€¦. Pointing the world to where the jade isā€¦. Bringing in people from all over Iā€™m sure. Iā€™m gonna try and find some episodes right now

3 Likes