TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Morning folks

3 Likes

Probably didn’t sit well selling all the jade to china buyers neither.

2 Likes

True that……

2 Likes

I saw the show when it 1st came out. I saw Jade. I saw earthmoving equipment. In my mind those don’t mix. That’s just my opinion.
To each his own. Might be beautiful, but it’s just another rock to me. Any soulful qualities are gone.

1 Like

Ahhh it’s like gold mining I take it…. I wanted to see where/how it’s done . Not so much if it’s just big ass machines and a tumbler

1 Like

Giant jade rocks and a band saw chop them in half look for flaws and sell for huge money if the quality is there.

1 Like

Really eh…. Crazy

1 Like

Morning TopST. Y’all!

4 Likes

Out of likes for 28 more mins lol

5 Likes

Goodmorning everyone

Have a good day today, hopefully I can get some crap finished up today and catch up with anything else that I’ve been dragging my feet on.

Peace

4 Likes

Never had a tumbler, nature handled that. I like mine raw as the day I found them. Again. Just my opinion. Not saying polished, carved, or cut stone is bad or wrong. Just how I feel. I’ve noticed we have different opinions on weed, so…

5 Likes

I’ll handle your light work :joy:

1 Like

You are hired 🫡

1 Like

Good morning :coffee: :sunglasses:

Nice update brotha, Hope you’re back to tip top magoo in no time. :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Thank you brotha, means a lot

2 Likes

Irene and Wedding Cake starting to fire on all cylinders after an uppot, some nutes/mykos and a big boost in light even after all of my neglect .

22 Likes

Chem-D pissed but coming around….
And a bubba 76 clone that needs some new kicks!
Almost forgot @Bobgrows THE BUBBA HATH LANDED! Thank you :pray:t3:

24 Likes

I was just talking to @G-paS about you not getting them yet! Nice to see they landed!
Now the work begins! :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

See you TALKED them into landing! Yes ma’am gonna be a fun one. :wink:

3 Likes

I thought they would take much longer

4 Likes