TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

That is true my friend some crazy shit happens down here fairly often lol I’ve lived here for six years and it still surprises me sometimes!

But enjoy the vacation brother try to relax like you said stress will definitely make that kind of physical stuff worse

6 Likes

Bahaha no doubt! :joy:

2 Likes

Hope the surgery gets you sorted out @Indicana_Jones. In the mean time, Take it easy brotha! :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Hey @Habitt where did u get the epic night owl ashtray? That’s awesome

4 Likes

Hey everyone. Sup?

7 Likes

Keeping the fire stoked with some hot cocks!

2 Likes

Good day sir , how are you feeling today @MoBilly

4 Likes

GM everyone!
Sipping on Sunday coffee and thinking about whompin up some biscuits and gravy

7 Likes

Not too good bro. I can hardly get around. That fall messed up something to do with the operation. I will be alright but right now sucks like an alcohol burning Kirby vacuum cleaner. The surgeons office is closed on weekends so I have to wait till tomorrow to do anything about it. I’m not going to the emergency room. They’ll just keep me there and I’m more comfortable right here. I’ve got plenty of blood. I’ll not run out over the weekend. lol

13 Likes

Haha. Glad you’re in good spirits. I’m like an abused plant over here myself. I’m soaking in a magnesium bath trying to fix my deficiencies! :joy:

12 Likes

Sorry you’re hurting Mo.
I hope it eases up and the docs get you sorted

6 Likes

Damn bro, I’m so sorry to hear this. I hear you on the emergency, I hate going there, I hope they can get you fixed up tomorrow and out of pain/discomfort and back to mobile. Thoughts and prayers are with you my brother.

6 Likes

Thanks you guys. I’ll be fine. It’s a long way from my heart and a hundred years from now I won’t even remember it. lol

11 Likes

You sir are an absolute trooper, a dying breed much respect

7 Likes

@Indicana_Jones lol yeah the first time heard that it threw me for a loop. Was like doc you playing around to much.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’m not here for a comedy show, tell me how we’re gonna fix this broken body doc!

3 Likes

Wish you a speedy recovery @MoBilly !
Hope you have some epic smoke to help ease some pain.

3 Likes

The last time we were on our way out was 2020 right as COVID was blowing up. I turned on the news in the hotel, around Tampa i think we were, and every story was like “maniac axe attacker” (unrelated) “several bodies found in suitcase” “local man has shootout with his shadow” lol. I was like Jesus Christ. I laugh when people say it’s dangerous around here. Tell me you’ve never lived in a metropolitan area without saying you’ve never lived in a metropolitan area.

5 Likes

@MoBilly I am sorry to hear that your fall messed something up but you have a good attitude about it, positivity and trying to find a laugh if you can always helps tremendously at least for me when I’m hurting from my injuries.

5 Likes

You bet @InTheWoods . A friend on here sent me some that outshines my own weed. I’m going through that like a house afire. Another friend sent me some resin that will take the top of your head off. lol
I’m about as stoned as I can get right now.
The folks I’ve met on here are more solid than a lot that I’ve known for years locally. Some have become true friends. That amazes me. I never figured on that when I went looking for help with my growing. I’m not a very digitally inclined person.

13 Likes