TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Good morning everyone, it’s frrrrzing outside today in Ontario

9 Likes

Goodmorning OG !

I’m probably a baby living here in FL not used to “real” cold but man it’s 35 this morning haha pretty nippy for the Gulf Coast

6 Likes

Haha we were about the same yesterday….
In FARENHEIT! :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Good morning fellow San Angeles citizens.

@Weednerd.Anthony 35 ain’t nothin to sneeze at. I do remember as a kid growing up in the Midwest, once the cold broke and it got up to 40, shorts were back on the menu :joy:

8 Likes

Shorts sounds nice right about now

6 Likes

Good morning! Finally getting cold over here with a little dusting of snow. Been unseasonably warm in the great lake region.

7 Likes

We got that dusting too, very light . It’s warming up here a bit now though. But that wind is frigid!

4 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Good morning brother, how’s your morning going so far @crownpoodle ?

2 Likes

@crownpoodle I’ll be checking 1-2x a week every week to see where I’m at but I always like to hear what others think even if I don’t follow their recommendations lol. @TopShelfTrees1 I was thinking I’m gonna cut a branch with a bud and stick it in the cloner will that work? No chance on up potting the plant its in a 5 gal and I don’t have any bigger pots nor do I want to get a bigger one and find a use for it later haha. Also I don’t want a 5 gal in the mother tent I’m packed as is and it’s being bottom fed so I don’t know what transitioning back to top feeding would be like

3 Likes

Should work, never done it personally but I’ve had clones go to flower then back to Veg. You can also just remove the root mass, bang off the soil etc. and add some new if need be, can root prune too. I’m not positive about a branch but it’s definitely worth a shot

2 Likes

Islept in, I’m not awake yet. I’m on my first cup. Got terrible cottonmouth. I’ll check back in a bit once I’m up.

2 Likes

I took some very late cuts from my outdoor this fall and it worked better than I expected. Definitely takes a lot longer to root and then reveg, but worth it! I used hormex 8 and root riot cubes.

5 Likes

Oh sweet! There you go @HighTilliDie it definitely does! Awesome! Thank you @Radicle_Reefer :pray:t3: maybe now I won’t freak out so much about taking clones so early anymore. Sweet

3 Likes

Hell yeah thats pretty cool! I understand what @crownpoodle was saying now boy everyone gives all sorts of times to cut some are like I’d cut that golden tiger today yet upstate who grows out landraces a lot said up to 1 more month on those ladies. Imma take it all with a grain of salt and check them 2x a week and let the ladies do the talking but I like to get a general consensus the see who had the best idea of what they were talking about lol

3 Likes

Look more often than 2x a week. Stuff changes fast!

2 Likes

I’ll do my best brother! The UVB is set to come on tonight (2 hrs a day) and that should speed things along on the top buds for sure so ill need to check all around to get a good idea

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 my morning just got better. “Toilets backed up”

4 Likes

Yes it is does have many temps but for infusing oil 140° works great for 24 hrs. Wasn’t sure about butter that’s all. Also I think I have the 140° stuck in my head for RSO idk.

So had Denver type weather yesterday! Woke up about 42° it was nice out at 7 am by 9 am it was snowing by 1pm it was 65° then around 3-4 dark clouds filled the skies and it started sleeting then raining and dropped below freezing overnight. What a day!

8 Likes

Oh brother…… hopefully it’s a plungerable fix :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes