TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Haha this is how I feel at times!

Bahaha If so I finally made it! Only took another 25-30 years! Lol

And I’m abbreviated! Now all I need is a blue check mark…. I think?

5 Likes

I wouldn’t know. :crazy_face: high school was not kind to me

4 Likes

Thanks brotha, I definitely learned a bunch this first time around and made the most out that purchase haha. Time to take the training wheels off. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I’ll be putting together a ITW smorgasbord for ya when it’s all dried and shucked. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

High school really was a shit show, I was lucky cuz I had older friends/family members but the shit I witnessed, just horrible. No wonder so many are so traumatized, kids especially teenagers are mean AF. I don’t know if it’s as bad now or worse but in my day it was straight up anarchy and a living hell for most

3 Likes

i think i’m gonna watch demolition man right now

5 Likes

Awesome brotha, You are the best! And yes, yes you definitely made up for that stupid upcharge and then some!

3 Likes

Been ten years at least for me, such a great flick though, good call. It’s nice to be able to just punch in a name now as opposed to having to run to blockbuster huh! :laughing:

3 Likes

“He doesn’t know about the seashells!”

5 Likes
6 Likes

That movie should be on TCM, it’s brilliant

5 Likes

See! Everybody loves that movie! Even for its age it’s still killer!

3 Likes

All of a sudden this car turned into a cannoli.

1 Like

Bahahaha classic!

2 Likes

“I want high cholesterol! I want bacon, butter and buckets of cheese okay? “

4 Likes
5 Likes

oh man… one of my favorite movies… :laughing:

4 Likes

We’re police officers! We’re not trained to handle this kind of violence!

4 Likes

What’s on the low side temp? My instapot keeps warm @140° that is more than hot enough to melt butter but is it hot enough to infuse?

@HighTilliDie I have only revegged 3 plants but one had about 4 lower bud spots I left and cut the rest back. Once they started to reveg they shot out new long branches quick. I just put them back into 18/6. Others might have more experience but this is my limited.

1 Like

@420noob
You should be fine. I leave mine on over night. Bud is already decarbed and the fat in the butter should soak up the THC. Im surprised it doesnt at least goto 165. Isnt instant pot variable temp?

Thoughts? Careful asking what folks around here think @HighTilliDie .This is far from my area of much knowledge or help. After about 6 weeks, I look every day. Seems after they reach a certain point they go real fast.

2 Likes