Holy crap! You would think you were in Canada bro! That’s insane

2 Likes

Nope the desert.:rofl:

2 Likes

What kinda uvb do you use

1 Like

@Mr.greenbee I use California light works solarsystem UVB

2 Likes

Ill check it out I’ve used the uva and the uvb t5 from agromax. The uvb was something else. It would cook your plants if left on more than 10 mins. The uva ran the whole light cycle and It definitely made a difference in trichomes production. I appreciate it I’m going to look more into the California light works version

3 Likes

Already back at it. I’ve got an old house. I know every wonky spot in the pipes.

4 Likes

Glad you got the the plumbing fixed in the house before you personally had plumbing issues. Lol great thing about living in the same place you know all the little tricks.

5 Likes

Thats crazy. More power to ya w that weather :wink:

2 Likes

Being withdrawn is no crime @Weednerd.Anthony . On the contrary, backing away can be healthy. Feel free to message me if you want. Matter of fact…do that. I’ll get ya grinning.
CP

4 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam!

wish you all a great friday! :=)

11 Likes

Up early over there

I need to start posting when I get up so I can steal the earliest spot :slight_smile:

10 Likes

If it’s were a competition, you guys will never stand a chance coz it’s only 5.30 pm for me lol, i could casually stroll by at my afternoon to wish good morning to you fine folks :grin::rofl:

10 Likes

I often see @m0sirys goodmorning when I check threads if I’m having insomnia like usual haha 6 AM central time USA here but I’ve been up since at least 3 AM my time!

Morning OG and top shelf crew, I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

11 Likes

Morning everyone! You guys are def up early.

9 Likes

XD yes i’m usually awake earlier than the rest . it’s just because of the time difference :slight_smile: 2:35 pm is now here with us

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a good day! Payday over here which means more money to the grow. Not every payday but a lot of then in getting grow stuff lol. Im getting in the stuff today and tomorrow to do the cheap clone shippers I found on here and then got some short nail salon stools for trimming plants in the basement so im not longer sitting on buckets or hurting my back. Man I don’t make this growing a cheap hobby I always like the finer things in life lmao How-Much-Will-It-Cost-To-Grow-Your-Own-Weed__qWWSt2Qz7BTdpLO2

8 Likes

Good morning guys! @HighTilliDie i hear you on that, I’ve wasted so much on dumb stuff I don’t use, but have found epic stuff to help make life easier and better too. But there’s ALWAYS something I “NEED”

10 Likes

And some tunes to get your day going right!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hopefully we all have a great day

8 Likes

Sipping coffee and waiting for the lights to turn on…. Friday…. Life is good!

Man it could be waaaaay worse! :joy: at least it isn’t cars or golf!

7 Likes