TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

True that, or shoes !

7 Likes

I need extra coffee brewed but Iā€™m itching to do another giveaway by the beginning of next week at least if not sooner, start some seeds today, letā€™s see if I can make it all happen!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Iā€™m broke because of this hobby most often but I donā€™t regret it :wink:

9 Likes

Good Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . Off to shred with the grand trolls in a bit at a park right at the ocean. Look for sea glass, rocks (Moonstone BeachL and driftwood. Fly my box kite. My kite is older than my kids. Same frigging kite for over 40 years.
Whatā€™s happening @Weednerd.Anthony ? You good for the weekend?

7 Likes

@crownpoodle I should be! I woke up crazy early for some reason but motivated not exhausted lol I think itā€™s a good sign, thanks for asking by the way!

6 Likes

Lol @NoCal next year is my project car year again. My daughter keeps pestering me to get another t top car we can work on after selling the 92 camaro some years back

4 Likes

@HighTilliDie thatā€™s awesome and a great way to spend time with the family. You can save some serious money these days doing real simple maintenance yourself. Wish I got into when I was younger.

When youā€™re done you can come help me put mine back togetherā€¦. I did a real good job taking her apart :wink:

5 Likes

Same bro, same .but I wouldnā€™t have it any other way! Itā€™s nice to see you so enthused . Hope you have an awesome day! Hopefully we can both stay ā€œupā€ indefinitely :crossed_fingers:t3:

8 Likes

Considering the money I save by growing Iā€™d be broke if I didnt grow

10 Likes

I used to love doing that with my gramps! Looking for treasures! That or teaching me baseball (he was a pro pitching coach) we would spend countless hours scouting beaches, forests etc. I still cherish those moments to this day, God I miss that man.

6 Likes

Haha I think a majority of us are in that boat! N sounds like you might have a project for sale lol @NoCal

2 Likes

@HighTilliDie sooooo are you looking for a fun car? I may know a guy thatā€™s getting ready to sell one lol!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s quite an advantage

I have a broken circadian rhythm. I sleep in 2-3 hour chunks pretty randomly. Itā€™s morning whenever I want it to be, despite my local timezone. Would make for an interesting competition lol

6 Likes

Iā€™ll be done by Wednesday! Eyes crossed!

3 Likes

Surf was a bit big to get very close. Shredded at a park. Burgers for lunch. With family for company, itā€™s all good.

4 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds will he take a piece of my soul for payment? Lmao. My year is 2025 and Iā€™m thinking 90s or later t top with a 5-6 speed manual trans and ideally a 4 door but if itā€™s got 4 seats Iā€™ll roll with it. That year Iā€™ll have a decent amount to throw down hopefully. Iā€™m usually raking in 5-6 grand per tax time. I almost bought a 60s Studebaker a few years back with the gangster suicide back doors it was so freaking cool blacked out but small v6 and a auto

5 Likes

This is how Iā€™m getting anymore, seriously.

4 Likes

Bummer! I was born halfway there already unfortunately. Always been a poor sleeper. Not fun sometimes. Sorry to hear

But good morning

7 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1, @Redrum92 an the OG fam! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

wish you all a great weekend!!!

6 Likes

Good morning damn bro bars arenā€™t even closed yet!:exploding_head::rofl::nauseated_face:

Out of likes already what have I done!?

7 Likes

itā€™s a funny thing with the likes! i always wonder where theyā€™ve all gone! :grin: :grin:
good morning @420noob

5 Likes