TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Good morning my friend!

2 Likes

Not really, just kicking it, cleaning up the house, hot tubbing, and getting reset for the week!

3 Likes

Ahhh hot tubbing! I wish I had one. Nice !

2 Likes

Ours is next to the cold plunge tub! :cold_face:

3 Likes

Haha nice! I’ve never done that…. I hate cold water

3 Likes

I’m reading lots about dopamine releases, and plain old positive science is saying its a great thing to do.

I’m finishing showers with a cold minute now… good form of Birth Control

3 Likes

Hot tubs in the winter are the best thing since sliced bread!

2 Likes

Really eh? I should try that, can probably handle a minute gradually colder. Idk my body runs hot af! My wife calls me her personal space heater. :laughing: I can handle ridiculous cold temps when prepared but cold water not so much

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree! Nothing like sitting in the hot tub, snow falling, snow on the ground. My buddy has a gazebo out back and I used to live sitting out there with a glass of cognac and a big fatty

2 Likes

Oh absolutely brother! I’m not much of an alcohol drinker I don’t do any hard liquor and just a beer here and there but a cold beer fat blunt and hot water and im set for hours man!

2 Likes

Me neither, anymore anyway

I just did a “hydrotherapy” circuit with sauna steam room freezing bucket of water on the head hot tub cold tub warm chill pool with jets.

It was very nice if a bit strange.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting…. Like at a spa?

1 Like

Yeah exactly. Lead up to a Swedish massage.

The best part I thought was the fire hose shoulder massager.

2 Likes

Very cool. That I’d definitely try, haven’t been for a massage in a couple years, really miss that feeling afterwards. The fire hose thing sounds strange lol

1 Like

If it was any stronger it would take off skin.

But it was very nice. Ridiculously expensive but covered by private insurance. Even in Mexico.

2 Likes

Bonus! Sometimes even insurance is cool. Nice

1 Like

It was really fun. I’ve got a steam room at home (which is gross) a hot tub and a pool. I never use any of them.

1 Like

Oh you got all the amenities there huh? Nice! I don’t know if I would either though if they are community, ahh I probably still would :nauseated_face: lol

1 Like

There’s all this shit we never use. Foozball billiards badminton basketball yoga room bbq area movie room card playing room party room (in which we hosted thanksgiving) but for the most part, never use

2 Likes