TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Hope everyone had a great day & here’s to a better one tomorrow :100:

5 Likes

I was working for a customer several months ago that was ragging on his kid for being weird. I thought his kid was cool as shit so I told the kid loud enough for his dad to hear “Don’t sweat it. Weird kids grow up to be interesting adults.”

7 Likes

Everyday heroes act a lot like you, friend :crown:

3 Likes

I keep a fistful of fritos on standby in case the crunch factor decreases

2 Likes

I like kids man. Especially around that 12-15 year range where they are really trying to figure themselves out. Yeah of course they are weird and I sometimes think adults lose sight of that and what it was like when they were kids. I also don’t have kids of my own so I don’t have to deal with the daily grind of “oh Jesus Christ what now?” :joy:

I’m currently watching my 15 year old nephew imitating what ever the fuck he thinks his version of cool is. Lol. He showed up to a wedding this weekend wearing all black and hung out in the car the whole time!

5 Likes

He did well in just black. For girls I think the norm is bright pj’s. Filthy slippers, or just socks.

1 Like

dont forget where hes from also lots of bears and cougars. so that fun time can turn into a bad time if your not prepared lol. idk which i would rather fight a brown bear or a 200 lb mountain lion. both sound painful

3 Likes

A bear. 100%

2 Likes

I have a 15 year old niece and her identity seems to change every time I see her.

2 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The coffee is will be doing the heavy lifting today.

5 Likes

Morning everyone, yesterday was pretty darn tough which got my mind racing badly by evening, so I still haven’t slept at all, and I think I woke up around 5 yesterday.

Pulling an all nighter makes me feel so old my back aches and I feel wonky but I really just couldn’t sleep even after a couple cold ones and a few bowls, so it’s not at all like I planned it, it just kind of happened.

8 Likes

good morning @ the og fam ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

5 Likes

Hola Gang

Boudin : Blood sausage made with pork blood
in Qc we eat it with pork sausages.

Poutine is never made with McCain that’s a crime
fresh spud please.

Bare

7 Likes

The penalty for poutine crimes is 40 hours community service.

1 Like

Every time I catch up here it’s like 100+ posts and no plants!

:rofl: rofl:

7 Likes

Catching up with this in the background was wild though:

:rofl:

4 Likes

Here is a plant:

It’s made from wheat. And sawdust which also comes from a plant.

5 Likes

You get that shit at Ikea?

1 Like

Töast.

I had to put it together myself.

1 Like

4 Likes