TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

I thought it said loofah and when I tried to use it the results were a disaster.

1 Like

My community service :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Isn’t that the penalty for all crimes in Canada?

3 Likes

Most crime has been decriminalized. But mess with Christmas dinner poutine…that’s trouble.

2 Likes

Whew. Good man. Now we’re good for at least another 1200 posts.:joy:

Morning everybody. Getting ready to roll out of Savannah Georgia on the road to Florida!

7 Likes

Have a fun trip buddy! @Indicana_Jones

Crazy how we are closer in distance than I realized, I think Savannah is like 6 to 7 hours away something like that.

5 Likes

Oh I stayed over night in Georgia. This is the exact half way point. We are more like 14 hrs apart. I’m gonna be in ft Myers. How’s that for close?

1 Like

Haha quite a drive but at least in my state lol :joy:

1 Like

Florida is long as hell. I was telling topshelf the other night I tried to make this drive in one shot a few years ago. I got to the Florida Georgia border and was like hell yeah I’m almost there. Wrong. Gps was like bitch you still have another 4 1/2 hours :joy:

4 Likes

Morning OG! 5 hours of sleep??? In a row no less. Can’t wake up! Argh! Couldn’t have been the extra gummies on top of my normal edible consumption. Nah…

7 Likes

Woo! Old childhood winter home! Once my Dad was so determined to get to our place down there that he drove from Toronto to Ft. Meyers in 22hours straight… then slept for 24 :rofl:

4 Likes

Hahaha. I believe it. I’m gonna crap if you guys had a place in the same neighborhood. My grandparents lived in this neighborhood for my entire life and they liked it so much, they just moved around to different parts of it. I think they maybe bought 5 different places in the neighborhood over the past 42 years :joy:

2 Likes

Lehigh Acres, Doveside Lane. Inland so my folks never freaked when it was hurricane season.

Fucking meth central from what I hear now. We were just down the street from the community centre where I remember avoiding 1-2 gang related throw downs on the basketball court.

2 Likes

Good morning fam ! @Weednerd.Anthony heres hoping today is much better for you bro. Keep your head up.

7 Likes

thats called Boudin Rouge down here, not super popular as the blood gives a quite strong iron taste, personally I prefer Boudin Blanc.

4 Likes

Made with white blood cells.

4 Likes

I have nothing funnier than this. The day is yours.

4 Likes

Yes, they certainly do.

6 Likes

Not a city bear… There ain’t no big timber in a Zoo. lol

3 Likes
1 Like