TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Just sipping on my coffee. Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Is a ducks arse watertight lol
@Alexander

2 Likes

Brrrr, chilly today

1 Like

Not when they fart. lol

4 Likes

Duckuzzi : )

2 Likes

Had not heard that one before, have “Is a Frog’s Butthole watertight”

1 Like

As rare as rockin horse shite

1 Like

Or finding a fish :wink: on google earth :earth_africa:
@ifish

2 Likes

Priceless : )

2 Likes

Whiskey creek. We didn’t have the gang activity in the 55+ golf community :joy:

1 Like

Ettoufee and jambalaya dog forget those! 3 years cooking in NOLA wow amazing food just amazing. Beignets ahh ya Decatur street and Jackson square. Love it all

Boudin is amazing not sure about the blood part. Almost any of the main path gas stations have their own homemade boudin. Sausage and rice stuffed tubes so good.

1 Like

No beans, I generally make a thick chili with chunked up beef roast, so beans wouldn’t add anything to it.

4 Likes

anyone here ever cure in ziplock bags ? i notice the buds i put in jars stayed dank smelling but the ones in the ziplocks kinda lost their smell and picked up that slight musky tone. almost 2 weeks curing. think the potent smell comes back?

1 Like

What kind of ziplocs?

freezer bags https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ziploc-extra-large-freezer-plastic-bags-5-5-l-10-pk-0531959p.0531959.html?&&&&ds_rl=1283573&ds_rl=1283573&gclid=Cj0KCQiA6vaqBhCbARIsACF9M6ll-ZJ6UXErQHBWSnluNCNE6PleGi2-hWCZs_2NPbsGA-RbdqYg1_kaAl95EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds#store=248

Morning OG…

Have a good one and thanks for the encouragement yesterday buddy! @TopShelfTrees1

5 Likes

Some lady bought her 25years old son this house…

From the back lol

Goddammit.

I’m here for insulation. :rofl:

9 Likes

Is she looking for another son or side piece?

7 Likes

We all asked already, Get in line ! :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

That’s gonna be a long line

1 Like