TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

I feel you @HeadyBearAdventures . I’ve taken this week off work to grieve as I’ve had 3 close deaths in as many weeks so I couldn’t focus at work so they let me have the time off paid.

Yeah I’m glad you failed too. I have a lot of scars from my teens relating to this level of emotional pain needing to be felt elsewhere.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Maybe i’m biased against it because of all the NXIVM stuff. Mark Vicente (one of the directors) was recruited as a propagandizer for that cult after Keith Raniere saw it. But even before that went down, it was considered an indirect advertisement for another religious sect (Ramtha’s school of enlightenment).

I’m all for having an open mind, and acquiring tools for self improvement involving positive thinking and changing yourself for the better by reframing your reality on a personal level, but this is exactly the kind of waters where the cults go fishing. If it opened your mind to the powers of positivity and helped you in any way, i am happy for you and did not mean to detract from that. Just trying to balance the good intentions with the actual (somewhat grim) reality of the film’s greater context.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee:

I dont think that will be his reaction. Glad you reached out to us on here.

Hard to do it alone brotha. when you’re feeling like that and If you’re up for it. I’d offer to listen and chat on discord with the call feature(easily to talk then text). Potentially could help break the cycle of thoughts that put you in the rut. :vulcan_salute:

Hope the sun shines brighter for you today!

6 Likes

Good morning fam! Seems a lot of us are going through some hard times lately…. This time of year can be tough on SOO MANY. @HeadyBearAdventures i feel you brother, sometimes life can get so heavy it seems almost unbearable, and no matter where we turn, who we turn to it seems as though there will be no end to the suffering and it’s so hard to do in silence, alone. I’ve said it before and will again I’m positive. If anyone needs me, feel free to reach out, I’m here. As are sooo many! I hope your day/night has improved and you are in better spirits, keep your head up and look to brighter, more memorable times/memories and there’s always a whole bunch of us here willing to listen, help offer advice and just be there, just know you definitely aren’t alone. And NEVER will be , promise :facepunch:t2: much love and respect.

15 Likes

out of likes for a couple of hours! so :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

@HeadyBearAdventures it’is always is better to get that load of your chest! than keeping it in!
i see no problem with sharing happines and sorrows here!

7 Likes

@Pigeonman you keep your head up too bro, I know how hard this time of year is, never mind coupling it with tremendous loss, I’m so sorry to hear of all of your loss and what a time to take that on…. Same goes for you and everyone of my friends. I’m here and always will be. I appreciate all of you guys and your friendship and support more than I could ever put into words.

6 Likes

I totally had staring contests with that one. I’m very aware of using silence as a tactic to elicit talking, but I’m perfectly comfortable in silence, and I don’t like it when I’m aware someone is using “tools” with me.
Literally, if therapy was just someone listening to me talk about whatever is in my head, then my mental health would be A+ , but it isn’t, so the next one damn well better have something to add to the monologue! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::bear::sunglasses:
Edit: As always, thanks to this community for being awesomely uplifting when things don’t feel good. Love you guys :bear::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Good morning BTW!
I want coffee, and a breakfast burrito. :burrito::coffee:

7 Likes

I’ll take two please :pray:t3:

4 Likes

If we’re taking orders me three!

4 Likes

Breakfast pizza please

I did just make two small and thin pancakes, put lemon juice and sugar on one, put the other on top, added a lil more and some butter, rolled that up and ate it

3 Likes

Haha my kinda meal! Quick and easy! I could go for a pizza too though…. WHO am I kidding I can ALWAYS go for pizza :pizza: :wink:

5 Likes

Gotta give props where they are due….
A HUGE shoutout to my great friend @Wizdom as many of you know I had my extraction equipment absconded with a few years back by the woman/girl/bitch who has made our extracts for many many years (rso/rosin/hash rosin/ bho/ honey oil/bubble hash) she took off with easily 10000$ in equipment and lots more in product and bud, setting the 4 of us back HUGE! Since that day I’ve not had my rosin/bubble/wax etc. until now! Truly went above and beyond to see that I get this press in my hands and I cannot possibly thank you enough! Literally made me so happy when this landed I was doing a Crip walk all over my house dancing as I opened and set it up! And I gotta say this one is pretty awesome! I absolutely love it THANK YOU AGAIN brother, once again I’m blessed by my friends and family here at OG ! Cannot ever put into words how grateful I am for OG and all of my friends here! Much love and respect always and forever :facepunch:t2:

25 Likes

Time to do some washing n pressing

2 Likes

Hell yes! It’s awesome because I got a washer and bags not long ago from a really good friend who was moving away as well, then this …… epic! Still wish I had the freeze driers, the bho machine an d purge ovens and all the stainless tubs/tables and equipment etc. but this is a helluva start! Plus I’d rather have a cannatrol now but they weren’t a thing when we bought the freeze dryers

12 Likes

I’ve got bags and two nice baking trays lol. Probably need a better microplaner my grater wasnt really doing it

6 Likes

Extract party ? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Hola Gang

I was also looking to get one
to get ride of all my extra.

they are expensive

Bare

5 Likes

Can’t remember if I posted this one. Most of you know my back is hammered dog shit these days. Some days a Great Dane shit,some days Charlii size. Anyways, recently got an Rx to Toradol. 3x for 5 days. Noticed some different right away. The missus noticed it first, certain ways I move. But I’m so much better than I was. Not an opiate. Not an answer to my problems, but its helping buy some badly needed relief.
Just nice to have another option.

10 Likes