TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Morning glories :sunrise::coffee:
Happy Thor’s day!

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and alll the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning fam. A little light plumbing, some touch up paint and it’s on the road for 14 hours home.

8 Likes

man 14 hours :confused: have a safe trip bud°

4 Likes

Good morning guys! Have a safe trip @Indicana_Jones DONT DO IT ALL AT ONCE !

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hp13 coming along….pictures please

6 Likes

Good morning everyboday :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Busy week, Looking forward to the weekend. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

7 Likes

Good morning OGers!

@Indicana_Jones - I’ve made that same trip many a time. …Haven’t split it into multiple days yet. You’re still young enough to tackle it all at once, road warrior style. It looks like you’ll have clear blue skies all the way. I hope the traffic is light.

4 Likes

Morning everyone! Hope you guys are having a great day! Quick question will running UVB in 15 minute increments minimal 1x a day max 2-3x will this help with any buildup in my autopot reservoirs? I did it today as I noticed when I clean with bleach soap water dilute that my ph gets lower than usual so I assume bleach was the culprit even tho I wash and rinse thoroughly so I put the UVB on 1 res for an experiment as I saw somewhere here the UVB pulls the bleach out of the water?

6 Likes

good Morning OG Fam !! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day! the weekend is comimg!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

8 Likes

Morning folks!

Everything i’m reading about rosin presses makes me both want one and to run the hell away from them. :rofl:

@Foreigner if you get one I’m abusing you!

12 Likes

Good morning all…

Have a blessed day!

7 Likes

Good morning OGrs!!

It’s Fridayyyy

9 Likes

Morning, gang! :coffee::smoking::evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Good morning everyone, Hope you all are having a great week so far. @HighTilliDie i can’t really help with that question as I have zero experience with UVB and reservoirs, sorry. I always ran UC roots and a chiller with my RDWC , never have issues with algae etc.

10 Likes

You’ll love it, just have to be careful with your tolerance as overindulging rosin leads to never enough THC…… trust me :wink:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone.

8 Likes

Good morning Gromies! Happy Friday!

Screen Shot 2023-12-01 at 9.23.56 AM

9 Likes

Good morning brotha and other brothas :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hectic morning but looking forward to the weekend to rest.

Hope everyone has a great day and sweet weekend

6 Likes

Morning all. Happy Friday

6 Likes