TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Good morning all. Im ready to firebomb canada post… (this is a joke)

2 Likes

:joy::joy: you definitely have no chance of getting your mail than!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I’m not getting it so far! :joy:

2 Likes

But there is still a chance :joy:

2 Likes

Wtf is going on bro? @leetdood i feel you though, waiting on a few things myself that definitely should have been here, one from literally an hour away that was sent like 14 days ago :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed you stuff shows up @leetdood

I’m waiting on one from Kenya. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Patience is key.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m waiting for 3 untracked pieces of mail and a tracked package with cuts that was supposed to be here yesterday. It’s bogus

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s crossing border. DD once sent me a package that took months to reach me! Took so long I had completely forgot it was even coming
Hope the snipes get there soon for you!

3 Likes

If it was one piece of mail I wouldn’t mind but now I’m waiting on a bunch

3 Likes

I’d only be concerned about the snips personally

2 Likes

Mornin OG fam :coffee::coffee: day off today :sunglasses:
Nothin to do, all day to do it :sunrise:

3 Likes

My kinda day! Enjoy

2 Likes

My son gets the keys to his first home today. Pretty stoked for him! Not a lot of young people get the chance to own homes nowadays so it’s an absolute blessing and I could not be happier for him and his girlfriend!

20 Likes

Thanks Top!
That is my most determined intention :star_struck:

2 Likes

That’s fantastic news!

2 Likes

Congrats to your son!

2 Likes

Hell yeah, man!
25 years renting over here, not even a glimmer of a chance for homeownership in my lifetime so far, so I know that’s a big deal.

4 Likes

It really is…. Makes me feel much more confident for his future as well. Renter myself now, but ALMOST owned my own home. (Another horror story) and tbh I don’t think I’ll ever own one either unless someone leaves me 50k which isn’t happening. It’s a beautiful home too I’m very proud of them. They had help but without it whos getting anything in the 6-7-800,000$ range which is basically base prices here now :man_facepalming:t2: ironically when my mother in law bought her home here in 2009 she paid 268,000$ for a 4 bedroom , 2 bathroom , three storey home with a full bachelor apartment upstairs, and seperate entrance/kitchen etc. in the basement for another apartment (where her son lived) I watched that house go up and sell for 870,000$ last summer no joke! We are now entering Toronto prices…. :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

I hate to pray for a housing market crash buuuuttt…

5 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures how are you doing brotha? Been thinking about you lots! Hope you are doing much better, I gotta say I’ve been taking psylocibin, (micro dosing pills daily) for a month now appx and I’ve noticed it’s greatly improved my thought process and general thoughts and outlook not drastically but enough that I notice it and so do others around me, had a few bad days but found out it was directly related to me missing my escitalopram (anxiety meds) other than that though it really seems to be helping. Was wondering if you’ve tried this avenue as I recall you have done the ahuyasca retreats etc.

7 Likes