TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Good morning everyone! Great news @TopShelfTrees1 I don’t even have my own house yet and I’m almost 30! Grrr darn house market is crazy and I’m just afraid to buy a lemon and get stuck sinking a bunch of money into it

4 Likes

Oh I’ve beeen praying…… :wink:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. How’s life treating ya? And congrats to your son @TopShelfTrees1 for getting a home. That can be a nightmare and a half.

4 Likes

This is a big issue I’ve seen many times, that’s why a GOOD REPUTABLE inspector is worth their weight in gold, yes it’s expensive but unless you are a legit qualified home builder with experience in everything from plumbing to hvac to structural and insulation etc. you just can’t be sure you don’t miss anything, I’ve seen two people but money pits and it’s insane what it has done to them mentally and financially, and 6 years later one of them is still living in a shithole they paid 600,000$ for :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Morning all quick question I pollenated a plant about 14 hrs ago can I spray down and put back into tent before I go to work?

3 Likes

I did! I’ll let you know how it worked in a month or 2.

2 Likes

Lol thanks buddy :+1::rofl:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed I don’t have a bunch of seeds from 3 different dad’s in my flower plants.

Man I’ve been eyeing this bubblebagdude machine or this aurora seed starter. I don’t need the seed starter just like I don’t need the bubble machine but im not sure which one I want more. Trying to do research on this bubblebagdude machine now but the aurora is clearly the cheaper option. Idk either one would be a really cool Christmas gift. Just got my fiances Christmas gift (commercial cotton candy machine she has hopes of making edibles with at canna con) that was like $300 so she said she would get me something of equal value just can’t make my mind up. Anyone care to help? I know yall gonna bash on that aurora lol

1 Like

I’d say so, doesn’t take long tbch, I’ve done it 4 hours or so after on a few big OP’s once we went through and did our entire outdoor plot (76 plants) and no joke maybe 45 mins after it poured, poured all day too. Ruined the rest of the pollen and I thought we were screwed…… nope an absolute abundance of beans in the fall

3 Likes

Some of the US markets were so crazy last year that you had to agree to buy the house without an inspection, and a significant percentage of people did it!

4 Likes

You can buy a mini counter top washing machine, change out the hose and save 100 bucks.

5 Likes

@JustANobody I’ve heard that but haven’t seen anyone actually do it and give feedback

3 Likes

You’re going to make me do it aren’t you…

Ok I did it.
66 bucks for a returned one. 3 left.
Pyle Upgraded Version Portable Washer - Top Loader Portable Laundry, Mini Washing Machine, Quiet Washer, Rotary Controller, 110V - For Compact Laundry, 4.5 Lbs. Capacity, Translucent Tubs https://a.co/d/6OeM6Ft

8 Likes

My daughter’s friend just can back from a full immersion Ahyuasca experience, I can’t call it a retreat exactly. 3 months! Way deep in the jungle in some place it’s hard to describe. More like a monastery. Internet? Not a chance. I can’t wait to talk to him.

3 Likes

Still putting predatory loans out in the usa and lots of places home insurance won’t cover houses in certain areas total shit show! Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 for advice glad you seem to be a little brighter today :hugs:.

4 Likes

@JustANobody Like nike said “JUST DO IT!”

2 Likes

I have that exact machine, and bags too (if they aren’t the ones with hard sides/bottoms) they make great products, in fact I’ve recommended them to a few people who have bought them too this year. I still haven’t used the machine (need to upgrade the corrugated hose still) but I know from others it works very well.

2 Likes

I remember you telling me , and that your daughter did it too, 3 months is crazy though, really hope it worked for him…. I truly do

1 Like

I’ve been doing some reading in here and stumbled across 2 people who have upgraded theirs and gave a list of parts. Here’s what I’ve found so far. I know I want to go a machine route tho as they are much gentler than my other thought a drill paddle

9 Likes