TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

We’re building a brand new Victorian balcony they said…
It’ll be beautiful they said…

F me 🥲

14 Likes

Looks like a bit of snow you’ve got. Still brown here hopefully get some before Xmas .

8 Likes

Gotta finish before winter eyyy

5 Likes

A good 6" overnight and we got snow all day today so I expect 16" total hohoho

8 Likes

@Mithridate ! Glad I ran into you. Wasn’t sure if you had gotten my thank you for that letter you sent a while back. I posted it in my grow diary, but I know how things can get buried around here. Was more than generous of you to toss in a second cross. Trve OG. Thanks again.
Morning, @TopShelfTrees1 and all. Hope y’all are warm and tending happy plants today, or otherwise plenty well occupied.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

11 Likes

Good morning TST and crew!

12 Likes

Morning folks :nerd_face:
It’s only a monday, but it’s still trying their best :sparkles:

12 Likes

Happy to hear they made it to you safely :pray:

The second cross is limited edition but felt you could give it a good home :slightly_smiling_face: cheers!

12 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee::coffee:

9 Likes

Good morning gang!
I love my job for a lot of reasons, but one is that I work remotely on Monday and Friday. Names the weekend feel longer! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear::purple_heart:

12 Likes

Good Moorrnninggg! :coffee: :wave:

7 Likes

Good morning :coffee:
Hope everyone has a great week! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Goodmorning to everyone!

Busy bee this morning, but maybe I’ll catch up soon…

:v:

4 Likes

Good morning guys! Well I’m beat and could not get out of bed. But I am and kind of mobile, gonna take me 2 days to recover from the last 2 days lol. Definitely realizing I’m not a spring chicken anymore. :man_facepalming:t2:

12 Likes

Booo

20 chin ups right nowww

:wink::v:

3 Likes

Lol, at 52 I know that feeling well.

8 Likes

Yes Coach! On it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 2 days of moving and renovations, then up until 3 am trying to keep up with the 20-25 year olds…. Although no one could keep up with the OG when it came to joints and dabs! Smoked em all under the table! But 5th coconut Alize did a number on me that’s for sure, especially since I rarely ever drink. Still feeling that one :wink:

8 Likes

Haha ikr, man it’s like you forget or just don’t wanna accept it…. Then inevitably life says “um nope” as does my body :man_facepalming:t2: I thought you were younger tbh, I would have guessed 45 or so . I try and hide my grey with the buzz cut and short beard but every year it gets worse and soon there will be no hiding it, crazy part is my dad didn’t go grey till like 55, guess I’m an early bloomer :rage:

5 Likes

My father lost most of his hair. Always told my son it skips a generation, now he is losing his hair, lol. Poor kid. Used to be I could take pretty much any punishment and would need but 1 day to recover. All those injuries come back to haunt you for sure. Especially the broken back thing. Oh well, what’s a person to do. I always say you wake up each day, use the tools you have available to the best of your ability and then get set for tomorrow. It’s all any of us can do.

10 Likes

Amen to that brother, AMEN :pray:t3:

4 Likes