TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

@JustANobody got both letters today! Awesome, mine gotta be there soon too.

2 Likes

I just saw the mailman! Once I’m out of my meeting I’ll run out and check, hopefully I don’t fall on my ass. What did I send you? It’s been a bit.

4 Likes

Bog OG or Tony Og whatever it’s called and Lime GB
And then the exotic stuff. Yes PLEASE don’t fall, I watched so many people wipe out the other day when we got our first real frost/snow! It was crazy, no joke I saw 10-12 people fall that day, crazy . @JustANobody

3 Likes

Oh man, moving is no joke. Hard on everyone, except that one dude that’s only pointing shit coffee in hand lol

Careful with those 20 something they still have a liver lmao

5 Likes

Haha there is ALWAYS that guy and it happened to be my son’s girlfriends dad…… useless :man_facepalming:t2: first time I really met him too, terrible first impression! I hear ya on the 20 year olds that’s for sure! Be careful out there today brother. No more back issues needed that’s for sure, I’ve got enough for both of us :wink:

4 Likes

Yessir, bad back pissed me off so much I took my weights out of storage and I’m doing gymtard stuff daily.

Take care of that back big bro :muscle:

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. I’m being held up by some electricians right now. Sitting on my butt making stupid money. I kinda feel bad. I really like this contractor we are working for and am thinking about capping my hours for the day.

6 Likes

Thank you @TopShelfTrees1 ! Sick package

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
Probably a day late and a couple bucks short, but next time you (or anybody in earshot) has to move/help move - this thing is a legit godsend

Shoulder Dolly

Lift with the legs, walk whatever it is, refrigerator, armoire, washing machine, wherever you need it, with maybe 25% of the effort. (Or maybe someone else does that part and you point and sip for a change :coffee::sunglasses::point_right:)

8 Likes

good mornig @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you`ll have a great day! :slight_smile: and better weather than me !!! raining all the time baby, kiinda sucks!

8 Likes

Same same here, dreary mofo out there for days and days :slightly_frowning_face:
One of the reasons i poke my head in with the plants every morning :sunny:
(And come say hi to you fine folks :v::sunglasses::sparkles:)

Happy 1+1sday :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Goodmorning everyone, y’all have a good day!

4 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OGs :coffee:

Lets kick todays ass! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Morning, OGs! Y’all have a warm and well kept one today. Hope it’s better than the last.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Good hearted move bro. And, potentially, a good business move.

4 Likes

Top of the morning to everyone

3 Likes

Good morning fam, hope everyone had a great night.

6 Likes

My pleasure brother. Oh ya before I forget I got roots on the SS yesterday morning I forgot to tell you guys!
@leetdood @HighTilliDie

4 Likes

That’s awesome @TopShelfTrees1! Such great news is a great way to start my day after last night finding and chopping 2 herms from unstable genetics leaving me with 2 plants I the 4x8 :frowning:

3 Likes