TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

If I have problems with plugging, I strain it with cheesecloth.

1 Like

It’s the micronized sulfur. I might just need to give it a full clean or something.

1 Like

As far as sprayers go, the best I’ve ever used was on the drilling rigs. Used to use them for degreaser applications. They were the silver canister style that you pressured up with an air line or could use a bike pump too. They work amazing and last forever. If ever clogged tip, super easy to clean out.

I cant seem to find one similar online to post a picture. Pretty sure they were sourced from grainger or gregs

2 Likes

Everyone around here swears by the Chapin one that’s red and metal

3 Likes

This is the closest I can find to what I’m talking about. The lid is correct, the cannister is very similar. But the ones im used to have a black rubber top similar to the base that has 2 built in hand holds. And im used to having a hose to a wand. The spray tip would be very similar to those found on the end of a pressure washer.

https://ca-44tools.glopalstore.com/5-gallon-ss-pressurized-sprayer/?utm_campaign=pr_r&utm_source=https://44tools.com/&utm_medium=wi_proxy&utm_content=en_US&utm_term=c

If the one you @HeadyBearAdventures are talking about is the pump style and the lid itself has like 3 prongs on it sort of…if that’s the one I hate those lol. We had some pump style ones and the lid/seal was a pain in the ass sometimes. To the point you couldn’t seal and pressurize it.

1 Like

I like that! There’s still some good folks walking around on this old space rock.
:+1:

1 Like

you having problems with pests ? there are diy burner options also if you wanna do a sulphur burn just dont hang out in same room or have pets around lol

1 Like

Good morning everybody. I finally have a day off. Maybe I’ll be able to keep up with the thread today! Anyway, back to sleep for a little bit. :joy:

7 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

@Indicana_Jones enjoy your day off! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Morning! Today is my friday (but still Thursday for most)
This has been a public service announcement :coffee::sunglasses::loudspeaker:

7 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1

6 Likes

Good morning everybody! :coffee:

Nice! Two more days of the rat race for me @Not-Notjosh. :grin:

Hope everyone has an awesome day!

7 Likes

Good morning TST and crew!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. :coffee: up :joy:

5 Likes

Good morning again everyone. I think I’ll stay awake this time.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Snow on the ground here, starting to feel like winter now

7 Likes

Good morning crew!

Nice save @TopShelfTrees1! (from two days ago :wink:)

@Indicana_Jones : That gift card and additional job (in reward for your integrity) is how karma works. Have a wonderful day off!

@HighTilliDie : I know a glassblower who was making pipes. She’s not making them any more - moved on to other more “sculptural” things, I guess. I’ve thought about turning her on to this community, though. It might get her back into pipe/bong making. :money_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Good morning everybody!
I’m pretty spacy/leftover stoned from the 200 mg of edibles I ate last night, but just vibin to some tunes on the train ride to work.
Hope you all have the day you need!

13 Likes

Yup, that’ll do it, hope you have a great day at work bro!

7 Likes

It’s that time of year. I’m a super fiend for gas station hot chocolate or as me and the old lady call it ho-cho for short. We can’t have anything nice. Apparently after a little light research the contamination is from the source and in all chocolate.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT853Tf1n/

4 Likes