TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Yall wanna see something cool today? My favorite fishies in the tank Just some fish pics this afternoon. Got the lizard pleco 1st. Slim and red he blends in with a majority of our log decor. Hallstrom loach 2nd. His belly is totally see thru and he’s always chill af. Lastly the biggest fish in the tank the upside down catfish he’s a monster and just looks so cool! He does swim upside down but he’s a bit shy and doesn’t like to come out if there is a lot of movement or cameras out its like he knows haha

15 Likes

Cool man. Stoners and aquariums go together like peas and carrots

5 Likes

I tried to grow plants in there at one time with goldfish but they kept eating the stem and roots

3 Likes

I’ve been told it’s really bad to run those indoors, and i live in a small one bedroom apartment

2 Likes

But yes I am having problems, I sprayed with sulfur and purecrop1 which is sulfur compatible. You can mix them and spray but don’t overdo it and make sure the sulfur doesn’t settle I guess

4 Likes

Sweet. I love aquariums. Had many Discus at one time. Most beautiful of all the freshwater fishes.

3 Likes

Ehh dude that’s stuff is good enough its Christmas season indulge a little! Cutting back on the lead can be the New Year’s resolution!

1 Like

That skull mountain :skull::mount_fuji: is heckin’ sweet

1 Like

@Not-Notjosh yep we were going for a pirate theme. Used to have the chest with bubbles but the hinge broke or something and now it’s always open bummer. That’s where we hid our gems! Lol good morning everyone

2 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG Fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Hahaha. When I say I have a problem, I mean, it’s serious. They’re talking about these things being 300% the allowable limit and I’m probably drinking 3 of these gas station lead bombs a day? That’s 900% of the allowable lead. And further more, I have found a trick to make extra powder come out of these lead dispensers. I bet the lead is what they use as sweetener.:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Goood Morning brotha and OG :coffee:

Hope everyone kicked this weeks ass!

Have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning fam, @HighTilliDie thats awesome! Used to have a bunch of tanks myself, blue acara, Jack Dempsey, Oscar’s, had some piranhas too and a ton of community tanks. Love it, that armoured guy is really unique

6 Likes

I was too once a hot chocolate fiend when I was younger. That’s crazy, in fact it’s crazy the allowances for toxic stuff we have in society, “oh just some lead, all good at least it’s not 100% “ :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee::grin:. To early for allowance contamination in food discussion

4 Likes

I suppose the silver lining has to wear through eventually…… was just hoping I could ride that wave through Christmas :man_facepalming:t2: close BUT NO CIGAR :disappointed:

3 Likes

Anyone got some helpful input for a friend? “Please :pray: I need advice. I have a shed 12x28 converted into two grow rooms each 12x14 . Each has its own Samsung mini split system and each has alorair commercial grade dehumidifier. The rooms are sealed. When lights are on I’m having a hard time keeping humidity down. Should I put exhaust vents in to pull air out of each room into the loft above? If so is there some type of screen I can add to keep any bugs or pests from coming through it?”

5 Likes

Can buy intake/outtake boxes from ac infinity . I know I’ve seen them, there’s filters/screens you can add inline as well. Definitely need exhaust fans up high to alleviate the humidity, that and heavy airflow should help drastically

1 Like

Hepa filter

1 Like