TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

@leetdood hepa filter? Attached to an exhaust fan right? Lol

2 Likes

Well, when it’s not so early here’s some reading material for you @Emeraldgreen . lol
https://www.fda.gov/food/ingredients-additives-gras-packaging-guidance-documents-regulatory-information/food-defect-levels-handbook
I’d read it on an empty stomach.

For example:
Apple Butter

Mold
(AOAC 975.51)

Average of mold count is 12% or more

Rodent filth
(AOAC 945.76)

Average of 4 or more rodent hairs per 100 grams of apple butter

Insects
(AOAC 945.76)

Average of 5 or more whole or equivalent insects (not counting mites, aphids, thrips, or scale insects) per 100 grams of apple butter

2 Likes

Yeah or the duct or whatever. I’m sure they sell intake/outake boxes like topshelf said

1 Like

What’s up @TopShelfTrees1.

2 Likes

My friend went to culinary school! I am always amazed at how people perceive things.
Microwave safe means it’s safe to put it in a microwave. It doesn’t mean it’s safe to cook stuff in it in a microwave.
Since your posting
9 rats per ton of peanut butter!

3 Likes

They didn’t teach me that in culinary school. Ok maybe they did and I was too high to remember. Me and few others just got baked in the parking lot everyday hoping it was a cooking day or some of the other students cooking would give us food

6 Likes

A friend of mine is a chef. She refuses to eat out!

3 Likes

Have a good day fam :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

Time for a 180…. F it!

4 Likes

Friday my dudes !

5 Likes

Question is a 180 from what, and to what? Careful.

3 Likes

Do a 360 and walk away

1 Like

Wouldn’t a 360 make him walk over :joy:

1 Like

Hypotenuse X 4 carry the 1 / 6 = full 180

2 Likes

Now I’m just more confused than normal !

1 Like

Sorry, I may have the habit of making obscure or old references.

1 Like

Math: universal language.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’d look at upgrading the dehumidifier’s are you running c02 also? If so that will increase humidity if you’re running a burner?
In my room a 12 inch can extraction fan set to extract if the humidity gets too high works well depending on outside humidity it might cut in 5/6 times in a 12 hr period and run for 5/10 minutes.Your mini split should also drop humidity when running.

6 Likes

People in the US think it should be English :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes