TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

@HighTilliDie 2 things to consider if he is running sealed rooms, does he want to run co2 eventually and if he is running a Commerical grade dehumidifier most are programmable. What size is the dehumidifier and what brand? Also if he vents into the loft he may have to vent out. If the humidity builds up in the loft that will become a haven for mold and what nots.

5 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG Fam!!

10 Likes

My cousin and I did some Google investigating into this. There is a small amount of contamination from naturally occuring lead in the soil. Then the main culprit is countries that process the cocoa still use leaded gas. So at the point of processing, exhaust from lead gas powered machinery and generators settle on the cocoa. So this is a problem that could be fixed, but capitalism…

Allowable lead levels are determined at a state level and vary from state to state. There is no federal limit in place.

4 Likes

Also good morning everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! I’ll message him this morning and see what conclusions he came to. I think he needs to vent to the outside not the loft and problem solved

4 Likes

seems like the right decision. :slight_smile: big systems always produce alot of humidity.

4 Likes

Anyone think I’d need more light for a 2x2x3 grow if all I have is a hlg 65? I was thinking about some Barrina led lights from amazon if I needed some extra supplemental lighting

2 Likes

you’re pretty good at 65W. I wouldn’t want to jump over like 100-120W in a 2x2 or you’re going to be fighting constant heat issues. Unless you want to dim them and put supplemental side lighting? :thinking:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a good day so far! So I decided I was just gonna get a 32x32x63 for an upgrade on the quarantine tent that way I could comfortably fit the ts3000 (yes I know that light is overkill but I like it that way) and have more grow height available to put me right about that 4ft mark I’m used to working with so I should be able to do 4 small plants maybe in 1 gals with no training? Would be cool for sure. Not sure if I want to run 4 untrained ladies in 1 gals or 4 trained ladies in a SCROG. Of course the Scrog would be more involved than no training but might yield more? Idk but ill figure it out hoping to get a grow started in there this month but also waiting in 1 last shipment so I don’t want to get ahead of myself until I hear back from that person and have plants arrive mid grow with no where to put them

9 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @HighTilliDie and the rest of the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

11 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1 .

8 Likes

Good morning everyone

9 Likes

Good morning/evening OGers , have a nice day :raised_hand:

8 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1

Mornin y’all

9 Likes

Good morning everybody. :coffee:

A wicked storm rolling thru today and tomorrow. Expected to get 3.25 inches of rain today alone. Blowing the record out of the water by 2 inches.

Hope everyone has a great day!

10 Likes

Morning folks, happy Sunday. Well to help get it all kicked off before I make a store run. What’s everybody’s pot size of choice?

9 Likes

4 inch square for storage aka moms or starter clones or seedlings
6 inch circular for transition
1 gallon plus for flower

6 Likes

Solo cups if I’m broke

4 Likes

IMG_1056

10 Likes