TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

@Emeraldgreen here’s the 96 sour and ajs cut side by side. The 96 sour I guess was more shaded than the ajs cut because it almost looks like it was topped early on but it wasn’t

19 Likes

They are looking great. Definitely be watching this!

3 Likes

Damn! Big difference huh? Be cool to run those two beside the ECSD and Chem 91 (many say it’s the original diesel)

6 Likes

I havent flowered it yet but we will see soon what its all about. Hows it going everybody?

17 Likes

thats gonna be a nice plant in flower. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m gonna be running both the diesels next run its gonna be a wild one! Good morning everyone hope yall are off to a good start today!

10 Likes

good morning @TopShelfTrees1 , @HighTilliDie and the OG Fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great friday! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning… so early! :coffee:!!!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone, off to a docs appt, hope everyone has a great morning

11 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a great day

7 Likes

TGIF. Enjoy.

7 Likes

Good luck at the doc. Seems it’s my hobby lately.

7 Likes

Good morning :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Another day another clean up :fallen_leaf: They keep calling haha.
Have a great day!

6 Likes

Morning folks!! Hope all is well with everyone today!

6 Likes

Howdy all :wave::sunglasses::coffee:
Been a bit of a dumb week for me, glad its almost over :relieved:

5 Likes

Thinking LOTS about my brother @Shevchenko over there in the war zone…. Realizing my problems are so minimal! Imagine being woken to air raid sirens, then hearing the strafing of incoming missiles followed by the explosion and earth shaking as another building is reduced to rubble/smouldering ash :scream: having to go through checkpoint after checkpoint walking the streets, wondering what will happen next :man_facepalming:t2: all the while, this man is breeding and growing on a whole other level and producing absolutely stellar genetics as well. I spent hours last night talking about this and just trying to put myself in his shoes, my anxiety would have me hiding in a bunker somewhere probably never to see the light of day again, no joke.
Just want to say we are with you brother, and how extremely strong and resilient you are , as solid as they come and always ALWAYS pushing forward no matter what is thrown in your path! Much love and respect my Ukrainian brother! SLAVA UKRAINI ! :facepunch:t2:

24 Likes

I got ya 100٪ @TopShelfTrees1 . Perspective. I also need to remember someone else’s situation does not make mine any less valid. Real. Painful. Difficult.
But comparing ourselves to anyone, for any reason, becomes a slippery slope very quickly.

7 Likes

Amen brother, mostly I just wish I could help, fly him to Ontario and let him stay here. It’s gotta be a nightmare to say the least! :cry:

9 Likes

Couldn’t of said it better @TopShelfTrees1. Hang in there @Shevchenko! You da man growing in this chaos but im sure it’s your only sanity at this point. If there is anything I can do to help please shout out I’ll always do what I can for those in need

10 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I got my upgraded quarantine tent going from a 24x24x36 to a 32x32x63! Got another hlg 65 as well. I’ll leave it in the box till I get my clones from hochiminh in a week or 2 and then get them out of their 2 week quarantine. I’m really tempted to try and make something work for quarantine in the 2x2x3 but I don’t have enough to keep the environment in check and honestly im just getting excited for this gary payton run. I will hopefully have it started by the new year. I just gotta slow down and take it all step by step. Unsure what to run after the gary payton or if it’s gonna be warm already. Got so many plans and never enough space to do them all so im excited to temporarily make more room when I don’t have plants in quarantine. Also bought what I hope is the last QP ill need before I harvest in a month or so and then im sure I can stretch it out till the dry and cure is done

6 Likes