TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

If you can find yourself a product like this, it’ll take that oil stain away with little effort. It’s iso and Citrus oils and maybe something else.

6 Likes

thank you for your concern my friend!
appreciate it!
Героям слава!
:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

16 Likes

I was unable to get the 96 sour and ssdd to root

But sunset sherb is healthy

4 Likes

Well that sucks. Makes me sad

2 Likes

If it makes you feel better I got 6 healthy clones today

5 Likes

That does make me feel better!

4 Likes

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Remember to pet a dog, call your mom/dad or other fam & get out in nature for a walk. Oh & vitamin D3 (with K2 added)… its winter, we all need it!

17 Likes

Good morning fam, hope everyone is having a great weekend!

12 Likes

We’ll fix that brother, promise :wink:

6 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

How are you feeling? I hope the doc didn’t probe you too much. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Hola Gang

Today is Run Hartwell birthday
on Facebook
aka Motarebel

Wish him a great birthday

Bare

10 Likes

Feeling pretty good actually, was just to check my right arm as it’s been hurting lately quite a bit , thinks it’s the way I sleep though so I’m trying to alter that, thanks for asking, it means a lot brother. Hope all is well on the farm for you and yours

10 Likes

Oh nice! Mota is a great guy/breeder. Very cool. Definitely deserving of birthday wishes.

7 Likes

Yoooo…Saturday morning!! I officially hate pollen! Yayyy!! Lol…not really…but made a big mess of things…lol.
Who’s doing some trimming today?
I’m preparing some soil…the sweet tooth that went an unexpected 16 weeks has no soil left…lol…just a mass of roots and some perlite left in the 2 liter…lol.

Gettin’er done on a Saturday morning!
:coffee: :evergreen_tree::smoking:
Hope everyone’s doing well!

14 Likes

I second the hating of pollen atm, if I don’t see some pollen tonight I’m taking matters into my own hands on the Boo, pods are opening but no “dust” :rage:
That looks crazy! The soil has all been pushed out!

10 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee:

Happy Birthday to Morta

@TopShelfTrees1 what about cutting open the sacs? Maybe get some magic dust than :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I think I’m gonna go through and pick a whole wack of fat ones , dry em out a bit, then grind em up. I know it worked for Useful and for @Wizdom as well. Let’s hope it works for me, the weird part is I’m seeing all sorts of shriveled up pistils :thinking:

9 Likes

Glad to hear you’re feeling better brotha.
I used to be a stomach sleeper but now I prefer my right side, I think sleeping on the left side is better for our hearts if I remember right. (better circulation or less work for the heart or something like that)

Winter is here at the farm and the chickens are still laying but at a much lower rate. But since we have 20 hens, we end up with between 4- 6 a day. Holidays are always hectic here but once we get closer, it all falls into place.

@Tappy Yea I know your pain. I went overboard with pollen this round and really sacrificed my smoke. I may have to bark up my friends tree to get some smoke before my next harvest. I need to deep clean everything once these seeds finish up. Even pollinated some pre flowers on my mothers.
The males shit everywhere :joy:

6 Likes

Hopefully your pollen is already doing it’s job!

6 Likes

I’m hoping so, maybe it’s my airflow just not letting it settle…. Idk but it’s literally driving me nuts!

3 Likes