TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

I actually do sleep on my left side , MOST of the time anyway, it’s very weird this arm pain just started a couple weeks back. It’s my right bicep.

4-6 eggs a day would be perfect here actually, nice

6 Likes

Good morning fam. I might roll back over for a few more.

9 Likes

Exactly what I did at 7:30 , then I had to pee and once I’m up, no point trying, plus I smelled that sweet sweet coffee :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Doesn’t pollen become “inactive” once sprayed with water? Or does pollen actually get everywhere?..ruffle some poly 6 months later and some pollen could fling back into the garden? I was hoping I could just give everything a good mist down with a fine sprayer.

5 Likes

Yes, it does for the most part, I know my mentor adds bleach to ensure it crushes it.

3 Likes

Yea from my limited knowledge Spraying water, High Temps and High humidity are the ways to neutralize pollen. it’s such a fine particle it could be lying in hibernation in that crevice of the poly and the one motion or breeze to free it could end up on pollinating your plants.

I was nonchalant with the Chocolate Diesel pollen and now I feel like I need to go wild after the OP of the H/Sk1.
The h/sk1 pollen is in my lights/on my lights, coated my exhaust ducts, fans internal/external. I will most likely have to put a humidifier in the room and try to let it get to 80% and leave it for a day or two to try to neutralize most.

6 Likes

Just soak the shit out of your tent with water or bleach/water. And I mean soak it, ironically the light bleach won’t bleach tents either. Then turn on fans/dehu for like 12-24 hours and should be good. I pull the flaps, openings, everything including the floor all around and anything close by .

7 Likes

full cap per gallon or a slightly stronger solution?

4 Likes

I’d go the cap per gallon , we’ve found even just a little works, but better safe than sorry. I think @DougDawson does a bleach spray as well if I remember correctly

6 Likes

good morning @ all !!!

wish you all a nice weekend! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone :wave:

Are you guys letting males open up in your tents or collecting pollen at “spot applying” it? Sounds like that stuff gets everywhere!!

6 Likes

That’s what I was trying to do…lol…but my sloppy methods created a mess.

4 Likes

First time around I took out of tent and dusted some branches in the bathroom, sprayed down with water then dried off before putting back into the tent.
Second time was letting the male rip in the tent since it was open pollination.

Where I went wrong was not spraying down the plants for after introducing one males pollen I wanted to put on the flowering ladies.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

That’s what I had in mind, just have to catch all the balls before they open up and spread a little too much love…
Just a lil bit of lovin’ :wink:

7 Likes

Morning how is everyone? I feel like my face got boot stomped! Damn surgery.:face_with_head_bandage:

On a funny note just saw a hilarious product. Lose weight with the help if ayds(pronounced aids) was a weightloss candy right around the time of a.i.d.s. became an issues.:rofl:

9 Likes

Afternoon everyone hope yall are having a great day!

7 Likes

What did you get done? Hope you’re not eating through a straw or anything :smiley: Dental surgery is no joke, here’s to a quick recovery! :partying_face:

and of course…

8 Likes

I’m doing Open And selective pollination, I was going to end up doing selective to ensure all males pollinate all females but I’m thinking it’s going to be my main method now since they just aren’t coughing up much dust yet .

12 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

9 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and good morning everyone else hope you are all having a great start to the day!

8 Likes