TopShelfs trees (Part 3)

Good morning gents!

8 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

Good morning guys. Chilly Sunday morning here.

6 Likes

Morning @TopShelfTrees1, what’s happening buddy?

5 Likes

Good morning guys, couldn’t get out of bed today, enjoying this coffee very much. Not much happening today, drying out some pollen sacs for dispersal and doing some laundry as well. How about you ?

10 Likes

Drinking :coffee: Talking to you guys

4 Likes

Sounds just like mine :thinking:

4 Likes

Cloudy rainy day here. Perfect for :coffee: And staying inside :grin:

4 Likes

Exact same here actually, although pretty warm, the overcast/gloominess definitely isn’t making me wanna do much

3 Likes

Warmish here also. You need to go stare into your tent for a bit. Took me a while to figure out that I had seasonal disorder, so much time under hps really improved my mood for years. Started working in a dark room under green lights was hell!

2 Likes

Good call, ya I’m pretty sure I have something similar. Sunny ass nice days I’m all primed, days like this not even close.

2 Likes

The bright lights help. Unfortunately I’m so programmed to work on the girls at night that I’ll sit on my ass all day until like 8pm. Then my body/ mind wakes up and says go take care of your girls! And recently a couple boys :joy:

4 Likes

I’m transitioning to night “lights on” to save money, probably isn’t helping matters tbch :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

I’ve always run at night, usually 8-8 or similar.
The green light thing was working for another guy. He wanted everything to fit in with the neighborhood. Work during the day in industrial parks

4 Likes

Rainy Sunday night where I’m at…

Literally 1 feet rain water around the house … :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

4 Likes

Hopefully it doesn’t freeze and turn everything into a skating rink like it did here last week.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t have to worry about that ever, never seen snow in my life outside of my freezer :sweat_smile:

But the water is slowly draining, saw one yellow colour snake trying to get into my compound this morning :wink:

4 Likes

Well when it does decide to snow here I can send you a cooler full so you can make snow balls and throw them at your neighbours.

5 Likes

Good morning friends.
We’re getting a Christmas tree today, and it’s gonna be 78-79F!
Headed to a new coffee shop, that’s father away than the local spots, but the coffee is the best I’ve had in town.

9 Likes